If one is pardoned then reported again, are the pardoned games brought to evidence?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlonneChan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

I have run into two cases in a row where the only thing they did wrong in one game that was reported was disconnecting at the start of the game, for the whole game. Having terribad internet myself, I sympathize and pardon them. However, if they continue this activity of trying to play when they disconnect from games, then that is punishable. Even if they don't intend to ruin the game for 9 other players, their disconnects, for whatever reason, waste 20+ minutes of their allies' time. Restating the question, if this person gets reported for, say, two games unplayed, gets pardoned, then gets reported for two more games that go unplayed, will two or four games show up in the next generated case?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summoner Vashj

06-14-2011

I was wondering the same thing. I've pardoned people who were on the fence, and I just didnt have the evidense to suggest a punish plea... But if the trend continues it would be nice to know about previous cases that were pardoned.