Ignoring everyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokrispee

06-14-2011

At the start of every game I now /ignore all the players to keep me from wanting to yell at idiots. Now that the tribunal awards the bad players by not letting others yell at them without getting reported, its my only way to not get constantly reported.

Now I have become the bad player because I can't see what team is saying.

Mísanthropic

06-14-2011

Welcome to the Trollbunal. It's a warzone out there.

"Watch out! Report Grenade!"

*KA-BAAANNNNEEEED!*

Summoner Vashj

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokrispee View Post
At the start of every game I now /ignore all the players to keep me from wanting to yell at idiots. Now that the tribunal awards the bad players by not letting others yell at them without getting reported, its my only way to not get constantly reported.

OR

Use your own self control and just refrain from typing. Yell at the computer all you want, just dont type it. Atleast you get to see the MIA's, etc.

Cleetus

06-14-2011

Quote:

Instead of just /ignoring everyone at the start of the game, why not just ignore individual summoners if they start doing something that bothers you? When you /ignore everyone you're hindering the team's communication, thus giving your team the disadvantage.

Also, in no way does the tribunal "award bad players." Even if someone on your team isn't doing well, you don't have the right to insult/verbally harass them.

Zeful

06-14-2011

Quote:

That's the price you pay for your lack of maturity. Sucks doesn't it. Put on your big boy pants and grow up. Treat your teammates like something other than ******ed sheep for bad decisions, like, I don't know human beings. You might get trolled, and if you do report them. Yelling at them did nothing positive before so why'd you bother getting into the habit anyway?

Like many of the other players who QQ about tribunal, you deserve to be forced to grow up or get banned because you're the kind of guy no body likes to play with.

Deal with it.

HatLlama

06-14-2011

/Ignore all

Your LoL experience has just improved by 100% !

Bybloss

06-15-2011

Half of the players out there arent that bad . Its the other half that need the ignore

SnafuFubar

06-15-2011

Quote:

Also you will be reported and banned eventually for not communicating with team.

Qari

06-15-2011

I like the tribunal, but seeing how much "verbal abuse" is used as justification for reports these days, it can only be said that anyone who is a noob is now protected, since you can't tell them that anymore.