Suspended for no Reason

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nelithak

Senior Member

06-14-2011

So I got suspended for no reason after I got disconnected and restarted my computer, only to join in 5 minutes before the game ended, 16 levels behind everyone.

Anyone wanna tell me how I can like, get this reversed or something? Because this isn't my fault, and even though I've spent RP on this game I've got no problem quitting and playing something else if I'm just gonna get suspended for stupid **** like disconnecting.

So can I get unsuspended or no?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BATTLEROKA

Senior Member

06-14-2011

.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

juz501

Senior Member

06-14-2011

your internet connection is surely not riot's fault.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

durpado

Senior Member

06-14-2011

How about play with a better connection? Stop ruining the experience of the others you are playing with. I am sure you are just either A) ignorant of what you have been doing or B) full of **** and you rage quit all the time. Either way I hope the time off improves your behavior. There is no way you were banned for 1 D/C. No way in hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

Senior Member

06-14-2011

The smell of BS is strong in here...

You don't get banned for ONE afk like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summoner Vashj

Member

06-14-2011

Do these people SERIOUSLY expect us to believe they had one BAD game?

This is a recurring theme: "I got banned/suspended and I only did one thing!" Cry

Everyone in the Tribunal Forums knows what it takes to get banned/suspended, your not fooling anyone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Algol1

Senior Member

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by durpado View Post
How about play with a better connection? Stop ruining the experience of the others you are playing with. I am sure you are just either A) ignorant of what you have been doing or B) full of **** and you rage quit all the time. Either way I hope the time off improves your behavior. There is no way you were banned for 1 D/C. No way in hell.
Some places get blackouts or they start working on the internet.

Or connection just freaks out. It happens even with the best connection.

Edit: Once the speakers were going bad and were making huge thumping noises that you could hear across the house. Things happen. Maybe you need to go to the hospital because a relative got in an accident/having child. Things happen. Maybe theres a fire. Things happen.

Yes I know thats a lot of "things happen."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summoner Vashj

Member

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algol1 View Post
Some places get blackouts or they start working on the internet.

Or connection just freaks out. It happens even with the best connection.
Over and Over and Over - enough times for the Tribunal to punish based on a history of AFK/Leaving? I doubt it,and so does everyone else voting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Totaltrash

Senior Member

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelithak View Post
So I got suspended for no reason after I got disconnected and restarted my computer, only to join in 5 minutes before the game ended, 16 levels behind everyone.
I stopped reading right there - it doesn't take 25 minutes to reboot your computer and reconnect to LoL, not even if you have a Commodore 64 (assuming it could run LoL).

Reality is, you only came back 5 minutes before the end to avoid Leavebuster, but the Tribunal got you anyway and now you are unhappy about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeresUS

Senior Member

06-15-2011

I stoped reading after "Suspended for no Reason", anyone else? :|


12