Banned for Winning?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cacophobic

06-14-2011

So, due to lag, I had to get off the computer, leaving two of my teammates to play solo. Why am I banned, if they not only won, but destroyed? Leaving as 3-0-0 is bad, I agree, but if my team that I left to solo with had won... Why would I get banned for leaving a game that we won? The punishment is not receiving the EXP or the IP that I would have won for a good game...

Synlarch

06-14-2011

Because your team winning obviously wasn't your accomplishment?

DrakenViator

06-14-2011

You will never be banned for a single leave... You will however be be banned for numerous leaves, or it you violate the summoners code in other ways.

Mísanthropic

06-14-2011

You must be Charlie Sheen! Don't worry bro, you bang seven gram rocks, remember? That's how you roll!

Como se dice "winning"?

HatLlama

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakenViator View Post
You will never be banned for a single leave... You will however be be banned for numerous leaves, or it you violate the summoners code in other ways.
Actually it's not uncommon for people to get spat into the system with only 1-3 games reported. Just sayin'. I don't think this guy is one of them though.

Stinglock

06-14-2011

I saw a guy last night in the tribunal, 5 games in a row he left, his team managed to win without him each time.

Leavers deserve to get reported, get reported multiple times and welcome to the tribunal.

Cacophobic

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakenViator View Post
I only leave games if I absolutely have to, its almost rare if I leave a game.