Potential Game Outcome bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xWhiteWolf

06-14-2011

In most of his games he is reported for leaving/afk. By looking at the chat, and even in the text of a few of the reports, it's clear his team lost the game. However under Game Outcome it always says Win.

The Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWhiteWolf View Post

In most of his games he is reported for leaving/afk. By looking at the chat, and even in the text of a few of the reports, it's clear his team lost the game. However under Game Outcome it always says Win.
Just came across that issue myself, and had someone explain it to me. Apparently it's a glitch in the system that anyone who disconnects and doesn't reconnect will get a "Win" in the Tribunal report.

Alopix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

I've gotten an End Game screen before while playing, where we lost, and it showed Amumu like normal for a defeat- but with "VICTORY" over it!

HatLlama

06-14-2011

It's a little annoying. I'm more likely to pardon for a win, since it goes towards proving contributions were made. Not that I pardon/punish and that alone...