Yorick Mechanics Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nookyava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2011

I think that his ultimate, when used is going to be like Mordekaisers, where you would control what he/she does, etc. And then I doubt any items like Guardian Angel are going to work on his revenant. Riot has probably looked ahead and foreseen all these possible scenarios and has removed them from working with Yorick's ultimate.

redhottsili

06-17-2011

So what happens when you cast your ulti on an already undead character like Karthus or Sion?

Seriously though I can't grasp how he is gonna feel gamewise. I suppose you'll have to play him to understand the mechanics fully.

Ramnok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borelo View Post
Riot had a burst of creativity on Orianna and Yorick, nice !!

gj
pretty sure they took a page from my idea book... had this char runnin around for awhile on the character suggestion forum, He was a char named Ve'meth and was an undead tank gravedigger... see.. I got the idea from my love of necromancy...

See cause Yorrick puts the Romance in Necromancy

Moose473

Recruiter

06-17-2011

i can see one problem with his ult. he revives a carry with massive lifesteal, and that carry is able to offset the healthdrain for a much longer period of time than intended.

DJ Dyzzi

Recruiter

06-17-2011

saving up already

Akamai

06-17-2011

Yorick (or a teammate) with Aegis FTW

IS1845bbf8e357627e07417

06-18-2011

so fat boy what about pantheon

lmidorifeed

04-17-2013

Yorick = the spell flinging zombie thingy