Here's a list of things that i think the tribunal should do

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mitchdogg

06-14-2011

1. Take away any reward for doing it. There are so many people that see "IP for right answer" so they go do it because it's just click the button and maybe get some ip. Taking away the reward would make the decision up to those that actually care about the community and want to better it by making correct decisions because lets face it, if someone is doing something for free just because, they are probably going to do a good job.

2. There are a few things that I would like added onto the info that we get about the game.

a. The summoner's level - this is because there are times in which some things are said in the chat like people that are calling others noobs and whatnot. I don't find this offensive when I see one lvl 30 call another a noob because that usually has something to do with poor performance. On the other hand, I HATE SMURFS!!!!!!!! I want all of them to shut the **** up and die. They make their way into a lvl 1 game and they harass new players, which discourages them to play anymore. I would personally like to take this further and along with the punish/pardon button should be a smurf button so that account permanently gets closed, but obviously this probably won't happen.

b. I would like to be able to see if the game is a ranked game or not - I know that some of you don't realize it but a lot of people have lives outside of the interwebz. I am a senior in a fraternity at an engineering school. I have things that come up on a whim ALL THE TIME. When the chances of these things popping up are higher than normal, I will play normal games. If the chances of them happening are low to none, I play ranked games. I think that actions should not be taken if a person has left/afked a couple of normal games in their LoL time. I feel bad when it happens, but i am forced to do it on occasion.

Arosen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchdogg View Post
b. I would like to be able to see if the game is a ranked game or not - I know that some of you don't realize it but a lot of people have lives outside of the interwebz. I am a senior in a fraternity at an engineering school. I have things that come up on a whim ALL THE TIME. When the chances of these things popping up are higher than normal, I will play normal games. If the chances of them happening are low to none, I play ranked games. I think that actions should not be taken if a person has left/afked a couple of normal games in their LoL time. I feel bad when it happens, but i am forced to do it on occasion.
This really should have no effect on it, I understand ranked is for serious competitive play and all but you have to remember, some of us ONLY play normal games. Why should it be more acceptable for them to ruin my game then someone in a ranked game. Why should I have, say an hour of my time (at the very least) over 3 games wasted because someone thought it'd be cute to troll/afk/leave the game because it's so much easier to get away with there ? I know you think it would make your ranked games completely troll free, but league isn't just about ranked games, nor should it be, imo.

mitchdogg

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arosen View Post
This really should have no effect on it, I understand ranked is for serious competitive play and all but you have to remember, some of us ONLY play normal games. Why should it be more acceptable for them to ruin my game then someone in a ranked game. Why should I have, say an hour of my time (at the very least) over 3 games wasted because someone thought it'd be cute to troll/afk/leave the game because it's so much easier to get away with there ? I know you think it would make your ranked games completely troll free, but league isn't just about ranked games, nor should it be, imo.
I see what you are saying and i agree to a sense. Maybe there might be room in this game for something like normal queue but with bans and switch picking and then a normal normal queue for people like me.

UcanBiteME

06-14-2011

OK here are some serious suggestions for the tribunal. Feel free to add your opinion and/or additional suggestions.

1) leavers/AFK -- We should get an overall record for the violators. How many games have they played, how many leaves/afk's they have, etc.

If they have 4 people reporting in a game with 5 games or more afk... I vote for punish. I also look to see if this was just an end game afk/leave. In other words did they quit out just before the game ended, usually you can tell in chat. I would like to punish for first violation but that would be me raging since this one is my pet peave!

2) Offensive language -- We should be able to see chat after game complete too. We all know how many people really continue to rage here. This would help big time. not sure why people just don't ignore user, but this is a violation.

3) Assisting other team -- I look for more than one violation here. As much as I hate this, 1 game really not suspendable unless it is just soo obvious (ie: 0-30-0). I use same criteria as AFK unless it is extremely obvious as shown in ie.

4)offensive name -- ok I had a couple that I said "really!!" ... the one that really needed banned was kkk ****a.

5) Show how many votes for against -- Ok after we vote we should get option to view current voting results or go to next violator. This will also help us to understand how other people are voting, whether we are using same criteria, and help with better punishment, pardon, skips.

Well that is my $1 worth for now. I will add and delete as time goes on. Hopefully this gets some decent feedback and LOL will listen.

Panchoop

06-14-2011

Some things that i would like to be add:

1 ) time historial: its not the same if someone plays 20 games a day and in a month has 10 afks, than someone who only plays once a day. (i would like a density metter or something)

2 ) show premade allies: i've seen curious cases, when the whole team reports one guy, and looking at the chat i dont even see something relevant for that, not even the allies according to report him (i asumed they were premade and decided it on team speak or something).

that would be, sry for my bad english.

Verakum

06-14-2011

1.- I believe they should also add in the chat information about the player log in and log off.. Like he logged in at 7:10 and logged back at 7:13 logged off at 7:15 and logged back at 7:16

because players that happen to be doing that even if they are verbally abusing others, should be seen as someone that may be mad also because they are having internet issues :P

2.- Also, It would be good to add a TextArea to write the reasons WHY do you you think this player should be punished or pardon, that way the League of legends moderators can see what where the players thought on a player punishment to see if they are really thought out and not just clicked off...

mitchdogg

06-14-2011

I'm glad my post has attracted some really good ideas.

Lets keep them coming