Blargh, my LoL launcher got deleted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Loofah Tree

03-31-2010

So my brother deleted the launcher and emptied the recycle bin.(**** move, huh?) Only the shortcut on the desktop, though. Is there any way to recreate that shortcut on my desktop? I know this is kind of a strange question, but I'm a computer noob. D: Will I have to reinstall LoL? ;-;

SiN Deejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2010

If you still have the original start up in the lol folder then right click and select create shortcut, move the shortcut to the desktop and change the name to whatever you want. That should work, if not tell me.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-31-2010

Yeah if he just deleted the shortcut from the desktop then you shouldn't really have too much of a problem.

If he wasn't thorough about the deletion you can probably just pull the shortcut from the start menu. If not, you'll have to go into your install directory (something like c:\riot games\league of legends) and find the Launcher.exe and either double click on that to play or right click and create a shortcut you can move back to your desktop.