Tribunal is trash.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weirdomage

06-14-2011

I just got a warning regarding my "intentional feeding". This is concerning, because, for quite awhile I only have played ranked games with a few normals in between. I smash every normal that I play so those don't concern me.

My rating was 1550 as of posting this, and the fact that I have been "punished" for "intentional feeding" really concerns me. I climbed my way out of "elo hell" from around 950 elo and play good for about 90% of the games, but just as anyone does, I have that occasional bad game.

Obviously, people report other people for feeding intentionally when it is not intentional at all. I would not have gone up 600 elo in the last while by throwing games.

This is ridiculous, and as my "punishment" was not bad or noticable, it worries me that many good, fun to play with players will be punished more severely by the tribunal with no real reason.

Everyone has good games and bad games, and when someone "feeds" with a score like 0-3 or something, it is just a bad game, they probably aren't doing it on purpose.

Illazuel

06-14-2011

The tribunal is an awful idea. Things like this will happen more and more

MrJackTheRipper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Agreed completely.

PwnTek

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdomage View Post
I just got a warning regarding my "intentional feeding". This is concerning, because, for quite awhile I only have played ranked games with a few normals in between. I smash every normal that I play so those don't concern me.

My rating was 1550 as of posting this, and the fact that I have been "punished" for "intentional feeding" really concerns me. I climbed my way out of "elo hell" from around 950 elo and play good for about 90% of the games, but just as anyone does, I have that occasional bad game.

Obviously, people report other people for feeding intentionally when it is not intentional at all. I would not have gone up 600 elo in the last while by throwing games.

This is ridiculous, and as my "punishment" was not bad or noticable, it worries me that many good, fun to play with players will be punished more severely by the tribunal with no real reason.

Everyone has good games and bad games, and when someone "feeds" with a score like 0-3 or something, it is just a bad game, they probably aren't doing it on purpose.

I don't believe you OP

Illazuel

06-14-2011

The tribunal is an awful idea. I not only believe u but I am convinced that things like this will occur more frequently the longer the tribunal is in place.

Weirdomage

06-14-2011

Just to add to this, I am thinking about lol in general. I and many others are probably students on summer break right now, and play 5-10 games a day or maybe even more. Chances are that out of that pool, you will have 1 bad game every day. If some person reported you for that 1 game every day most of us will be banned within a month.

xSaintx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Don't you need multiple offenses to even be placed in the tribunal? EVERY single case I've read had atleast three or so games where the person was reported by multiple people. I'm wondering if you're being completely honest OP.

Weirdomage

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaintx View Post
Don't you need multiple offenses to even be placed in the tribunal? EVERY single case I've read had atleast three or so games where the person was reported by multiple people. I'm wondering if you're being completely honest OP.
I have reviewed plenty of cases with 3 games 1-2 reports each.

Arosen

06-14-2011

There has also been several posts saying that they don't know how they can make a judgement from 1 case that has no dialog. -_-

Weirdomage

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arosen View Post
There has also been several posts saying that they don't know how they can make a judgement from 1 case that has no dialog. -_-
I'm glad there are conscientious people out there who take care in judging their cases, but I'd venture to say that the average Tribunal adjudicator reviews cases in the minimum 60 seconds, and punishes (or pardons) everything.