Captain Ahab

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellHaven

03-30-2010

So we were joking but not really. There are gonna be 3 ninja's why not more pirates. So we were saying. Captain Ahab the Mad Whaler.

Q: Harpoon toss
W: Mad drunk(Can increase resistance to damage)
E: Thar she blows(Can see an enemy for a certain period of time.)
R: The White Whale(Drops Moby **** on an certain area causing slow and massive damage.)

I mean seriously look at his move list. He is basically a skill shot hero slash support. A bad ass pirate to me. With an eye patch and peg leg. His main weapon range harpoon. No ninja could beat a man with a peg leg and a MOFO moby **** around. Riot think about Urf is April fools joke. Make Captain Ahab real. The Institute of war needs more pirates. Not to mention my hero is not op. He just realize on harpoons and Whale drops. :P F*ck Ninja's go pirates!!!

Claous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2010

A new challenger approaches!

Stewie Jones

Q: Anchor's Crash - Jones tosses an anchor at an area and the closest champion will have their movement slowed by 50% for 2/2.5/3.25/4.25/5.5 seconds until they can break free from its grips yar. If the victim is unlucky enough to find itself caught underneath the anchor where it lands then he will be dazed for 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 second.
(Think Veigar's Even Horizon)

W: Salt Water Swill - Jones spits in a direction and reduces the targets armor and magic resistance by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% and deals 50/75/100/125/150 damage over a period of 5 seconds
(Kinda like Singe's Mega Adhesive)

E: The Locker You Go - Jones summons his locker where he was forced to spend most of his teenage time (due to his cousin Davy) Stewie summons his locker and hides in it building up his rage. The locker is x% of Jones' HP and takes 5 seconds to channel. If the locker is broken before the channel ends Jones doesn't gain any buffs. But at the end of the 5 seconds Jones ignores all stun/slow/shackle for 10 seconds and gains x% more damage as he uses the locker as a weapon.
(Kinda Egg of Anivia and Gragas' Drunken Rage)

R: Ships Wreck - Stewie summons a whirlpool of water around him that sucks nearby enemies to its center and stuns them as they hit the jagged rocks at its center.
(Think Enigma's Ulti)

Yar this be a pirate you naive.

Claous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

amazingly I know think there needs to be more pirates considering we jsut got another ninja champ =_=;