IP Distribution timing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rodimus Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Hey Riot, I'm still happily plugging away at my 10 cases everyday. However I currently have over 100 cases that have not been closed by Riot. What is the ETA on cases being closed from the past 2 weeks, and when should we expect to see the IP from those?

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Yeah same here... feels like its taking forever for these cases to close. I'm not even sure my votes are getting through and I have no way of knowing if they actually are being taken into account.

Tr1ckShot

06-14-2011

Thats because the Tribunal is a joke, just a way for Riot to push there job onto us!

redeux

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ckShot View Post
Thats because the Tribunal is a joke, just a way for Riot to push there job onto us!
Grammar, on the other hand, is not a joke.

Risotis

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ckShot View Post
Because the Tribunal is not voluntary. At all. No way.

Rodimus Prime

06-14-2011

It is a job I gladly do everyday, and I look forward to doing more than 10 cases per day.

The Tribunal is not a joke.

Crimson Ether

06-14-2011

i <3 the tribunal now i get to have you freakin sorry players life in my hands MWHAHAHAHA