Feedback for tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDaytoDie

06-14-2011

I'm annoyed because Tribunal is more about guessing what other people voted than casting my own original vote. If I want a reward that is.

Fatty Al

06-14-2011

Thanks guys... Let's keep this bumped and the discussion going. I think we got something good here. Feel free to speak up if you think of anything!

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

As much as we like getting more suggestions, I'm trying to consolidate them. Here is a thread that I keep updated regularly. Please post any future suggestions there.

Postypost

06-14-2011

Great ideas, like the one with being able to check who was part of a premade

Who was in the same premade : because i have seen alot of reports where 4 players report the fifth member for "false" reasons. /Fatty Al's idea

Reporting other players I have seen quite alot of reports where the reported player has been blamed for saying things that another player have said and also where the rest of the team has behaved ten times worse then the accused player

Wonton55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Case Counter: Pretty simple. Just a counter to tell you how many cases you've done today. So that when I've finished 10 cases, I don't work on the 11th for 5 more minutes, only to get a "You've reached your daily limit of 10 cases" message.

Faeru

Recruiter

06-14-2011

I agree with these posts. I was thinking about posting a list like this one and then I found this. The tribunal would become a much better system with the addition of these changes.