I Was Banned...

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

06-13-2011

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3262/...198665f6_b.jpg

Edit: For the ignorant no reading comphresnsion skills people, im not crying about being banned, or being sarcastic when i say "GJ Riot".

GJ Riot i kinda deserved it, so theres a warning for all you who dont believe the tribunal does something. And now i know no matter how ****in ******ed my team mates are ( getting first blooded, then blaming it on lag. Locking in the spamming TANK TANK TANK, picking 4 squishys then ackownleding their all squishy and lockin in anyways, etc ) You cant cuss at them...at all. This is really not the game for someone with a short temper .

Although.... my "harassment" really isnt bad i just say "You're ****ing stupid." I wish most of you tribunalers wouldnt just instant punish with atleast seeing the next game or reading the chat.

I still want to know though how my friend who actually disrupts the game by feeding EVERY single game (Hes not really my friend, i just added him to tell him what i thought about him, and never deleted him) Is still not banned. Im pretty sure feeding disrupts gameplay way more then a team mate calling you stupid.

Ohh well...guess ill play WoW for 3 days.

H1s m0m

06-13-2011

I shed a tear after hearing your tragic story

Venom Stoneice

06-13-2011

You're ****ing stupid.

lolakai

06-13-2011

Except, anyone who saw your tribunal know "my 'harassment' really isn't bad" is a flat out lie.

You deserved what you got.

lowhonor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

anyone i see in the tribunal doesn't just get reported once...they get reported at least 3-5 times a game across 10-12 games...

so yeah...you probably deserved it

firehead11

06-13-2011

punked

Etteril

06-13-2011

Also, doesn't the Tribunal give a warning first? So basically, you got a warning, said to yourself "Who gives a rat's" and kept breaking the rules? So...I missed the part where you deserve sympathy.

FatLoss4Idiots

06-13-2011

Banning for harassment is really just a terrible idea. If you can't someone telling you you're bad, you're probably not old/mature enough to be playing video games anyway. And if someone uses the n-word or something and you get offended enough to ragequit, YOU should be banned.

Stormgald

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1s m0m View Post
I shed a tear after hearing your tragic story
Of joy.

Tone down the language, drop the elitist ****, stop QQing cause it doesn't go your way. Help your team in a thought out manner rather then demoralizing them.

Narcomoeba

06-13-2011

Attachment 193872

12345 ... 8