fake riot employee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackW3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

I'm Writing here to show the behavior of a user under the name of Ozyris, which asked for our passwords, and and said that he's a riot employee

http://xtremegamer.com.ar/MasterPlay...s/Jack/Ban.JPG

http://xtremegamer.com.ar/MasterPlay.../Jack/Ban2.JPG

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Good call.

Kaenne

06-13-2011

for one you arent supposed to call people out like that you can be banned for it just send a ticket in you dont post it on forums

Olera144

06-13-2011

It's against the rules to call out people on the forum, so you should take down the pics so that you don't accidentally get in trouble yourself. It'd be best if you send an email to riot support with pretty much exactly what you said in this thread. They should be able to do something about it there. We can't do anything to help in the tribunal forums.

Phrixscreoth

06-13-2011

Oh. Maybe not such a good call, then. *cough*

Wonderbolts

06-13-2011

i cant believe someone would be so stupid and try to trick people into giving passwords out

Yeager

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Spyro View Post
i cant believe someone would be so stupid and try to trick people into giving passwords out
its even more stupid if you give them your password lol.