Prepaid Card Errors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kalinka07

03-20-2013

How do I submit a billing ticket? I went to the website, is the the submit a request, or is it somewhere else?

Orcca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpeater View Post
How do I submit a billing ticket? I went to the website, is the the submit a request, or is it somewhere else?
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Under category, select Billing & Store, then you can select RP Purchase Errors

dEEjAYY1337 v2

03-22-2013

the store is not working

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

What about Dominion?

Hot Chamber

03-25-2013

Having the same issues. My buddy bought me a $25 card and i've sent in a ticket but haven't heard anything for over two weeks now... not sure how else to get to Riot but I'd really like to use the card, I'm missing some awesome sales on skins! I know they're probably busy but this sucks : (

Dark Beshoy

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishare View Post
Hey All..

I've been trying everyday this week to activate a pre-paid card i bought from Gamestop.
Every time i try it says "error, please try again later" I even tried uninstalling, re-installing... but then today! I tried logging out, and logging in on my old Ladies computer (her idea) Sure enough, i could activate the card no problem... So, if you are having trouble, maybe try to log in on someone else' computer?

good luck
-Fishare
Thanks for the advice. :\ Though, my issue is saying that the card is not valid. :c

SberAcer

04-12-2013

Ok i bought a $10 Garena Shells and i was wondering can i use it to make it into Rp

Mhagmaz

04-19-2013

I can't buy riot point with my visa card, wtf! Help me please... I want to buy a champ or skin Riot...

Shadowarrior24

04-28-2013

i just recently bought 2 prepaid 25$ riot point cards and i entered them both in under the prepaid card section of purchase rp. The first one went through fine but the second one said that it has added the funds to my wallet, but in fact when i looked to see how much i had it indeed did not. Any anwsers would be appreiciated thank you for your time.

TrooP

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acetaminophen View Post
Please file a ticket regarding the prepaid cards with the information requested on the first page of this thread and we'll get those points for you.

Additionally, for Paysafe card issues, please provide us with the information from akMitsu's post here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=820124&page=7
Submitted one request 15 hours ago. Another 10 hours ago. Another 5 hours ago. And I just submitted another one. Not heard anything from your support at all. Did they all call in sick today?