Prepaid Card Errors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Impøssibru

06-21-2011

Is anyone else having problems with their paysafecards? I l ive in belgium and i have been using paysafecards for the US server before , it worked before. But now i bought another paysafecard (at the same store i always buy them) when i enter my pin it says the following: The PIN entered is not valid for payment at this trader (card type 00081). Please check which trader this PIN is to be used. More information is available on the card or go to www.paysafecard.com

i heard that they shut down payment of paysafecard from EU to US servers? is this correctly? cause there wasn't any highlight about this AT ALL!

Szynszl

06-21-2011

I have the same problem with paysafecards. Please do something with that.

Dr PoisonGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

Please repair it.. i got visa card and I cant buy RP.. I wanna buy them for Yorick.

Impøssibru

06-21-2011

It has been like this for around 4 days now , the problem is clearly not fixed yet! and we did not get ANY kind of information at all! i'm really dissapointed

Freezie15

06-21-2011

I got a prepaid card problem also and no one from riot help me yet. I even send a support ticket :S

Magissaki

06-21-2011

For those who are from europe and have a problem with their paysafe card, I have e-mailed riot and this is what they answered me: "Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting the League of Legends Player Support. I’ll like to apologize for the difficulties you are encountering while trying to purchase Riot Points using the Paysafe Card method. We’ve been in close contact with Paysafe regarding this issue, and are looking to resolve it as soon as possible. According to Paysafe, the card you may have purchased may not be usable for the region your account is in. For example, if you’ve purchased a Paysafe card in the EU, you will not be able to use this card on the NA servers. I would highly recommend that you try to get in touch with Paysafe to see if you can have the funds transferred to the correct server. I’ll like to apologize for this inconvenience that this may be for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns."

Trawne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magissaki View Post
For those who are from europe and have a problem with their paysafe card, I have e-mailed riot and this is what they answered me: "Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting the League of Legends Player Support. I’ll like to apologize for the difficulties you are encountering while trying to purchase Riot Points using the Paysafe Card method. We’ve been in close contact with Paysafe regarding this issue, and are looking to resolve it as soon as possible. According to Paysafe, the card you may have purchased may not be usable for the region your account is in. For example, if you’ve purchased a Paysafe card in the EU, you will not be able to use this card on the NA servers. I would highly recommend that you try to get in touch with Paysafe to see if you can have the funds transferred to the correct server. I’ll like to apologize for this inconvenience that this may be for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns."
According to Paysafe: Riot Games no longer allows the use of GBP and Euros Paysafecards to be used on the NA servers. Only US Paysafe cards may be used on the NA LoL servers.

Impøssibru

06-22-2011

Than i demand a refund from riot , cause this was not pointed out at all....

Szynszl

06-22-2011

I agree with you.

Fel1ne

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarothir View Post
Than i demand a refund from riot , cause this was not pointed out at all....
Most likely , Riot did not know about this as well. Just wait for an official reaction.