Prepaid Card Errors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyFiRsTLoL

02-09-2013

When writing tickets to Billing, to expedite the process, please provide the following:
-Username, Summoner name, and Server: MyFiRsTLoL
-Dollar amount of card purchased (Required): 2 $25 so it's $50
-Scratch off code on the back (Required):673 180 9752
631 585 1745
-Country where card was purchased (Required):Australia
-Picture of the receipt and backside of your prepaid card(s) (Required): They didnt give me the receipt

MyFiRsTLoL

02-09-2013

Riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tt.tt

MyFiRsTLoL

02-09-2013

plz riot T.T

Im The Bruiser

02-25-2013

Hi I usually buy many RP buy I bought a prepaid Vanilla Visa Gift card because the store was out of prepaid cards and I usually buy prepaid visa cards and they work but for some reason it keeps saying error please help me ):? i have enough for a 50 dollar card but will not work ); ERRORWe apologize, but this transaction has been declined by our system. Please contact Player Support at http://support.leagueoflegends.com for further assistance.

PurpSoIcy

03-01-2013

yowsers

Azkrys

03-06-2013

Riots takes their sweet time answering tickets too. Im going through an issue similar to this involving a bank card that they took the money and i didnt get the points...makes me think twice about bothering to buy anything again.

Jøshy

03-10-2013

I also bought a $10 card. I went in the store to redeem, I put in the code then the client crashed. I re-logged and tried to retry the code. It says: Code already redeemed. So I lost $10 and have submitted a ticket. Have been waiting 5 days and no reply, completely lost all confidence in riot. Quite disappointed

Add me if you have any advice: Jøshy

scarletflower16

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh my **** View Post
i bought a 10 dollar rp card and tried to enter it in lol...it kept loading and after 5 minutes it said an error has occurred...so much for wanting to buy yorick
http://rprewards.com/?ref=eJAtCXg8

hey can you all help me with something, all u do is have to click on the link and let the page finish loading.. thats all. then just exit out. its helping me earn points for League of legends

Andrius

03-19-2013

Do prepaid cards expire?
Because I'm saving my card for BATTLECAST SKARNER but just wanted to make sure it won't get old and expire before then.

Thanks ahead of time.

TheNightHunter07

03-20-2013

Hello all its now 11.40 pm in australia i just put 30$ cedit in to my accout for 2107 RP it took the 30 and said 30 dollers has been taken out of you accout this was the Bokn then roit says a error has occerd. and then no rp ive log in 10 time now and still no RP thats a lot Roit. > not happy