Prepaid Card Errors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleMinded

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTWolFx View Post
Hello,

If you read the back of the card it says to goto the "Codes" Section of the store and input your pre paid cards code.

This however is wrong, you must click on "Purchase RP" and then click on pre-paid cards on the left and input your code there.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the help

NoAlIkEyOu

07-01-2011

this problem is about 4 days and nothing gonna do?come on fix it plz!!

Magissaki

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoAlIkEyOu View Post
this problem is about 4 days and nothing gonna do?come on fix it plz!!
about 4 days?it's about a month and i am tired of it....

Arkevyn

07-03-2011

Just went to use a card and got the "An error has occurred" with absolutely no additional information. Great. I used a card like two weeks ago and had no problems. Now I have a ten dollar bookmark.

MDBagram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkevyn View Post
Just went to use a card and got the "An error has occurred" with absolutely no additional information. Great. I used a card like two weeks ago and had no problems. Now I have a ten dollar bookmark.
I am having the same problem but i bout 3 cards....

ELLINARASgr

07-03-2011

hello. im from greece. i bought a paysafe card and i went to purchase RP . i cliked on paysafe buton and then i tiped the code card.. after that i cliked on pay button ind then it writtes me that : The PIN entered is not valid for payment at this trader (card type 00006). Please check which trader this PIN is to be used. More information is available on the card or go to www.paysafecard.com. whats mean this. please help me.

NoAlIkEyOu

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELLINARASgr View Post
hello. im from greece. i bought a paysafe card and i went to purchase RP . i cliked on paysafe buton and then i tiped the code card.. after that i cliked on pay button ind then it writtes me that : The PIN entered is not valid for payment at this trader (card type 00006). Please check which trader this PIN is to be used. More information is available on the card or go to www.paysafecard.com. whats mean this. please help me.
ayto sto evgale gt exei provlhma olos o north server k einai mlkes edw k 1 mhna dn to exoun ftia3ei ta zwa

Thackmyr

07-04-2011

I'm having a curious issue with prepaid cards. There are two cards, both $10. The very first time I attempted to redeem the points, there were two boxes. The first box was for plugging in the code and the second box was for an email address.

I plugged in the code correctly, but I fear the problem lays in the fact that I put in the wrong email address. So, I attempted to fix this by plugging in a new one. The problem is that the second box disappeared after the first use. I CAN NOT PLUG IN A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.

Every time I have tried to plug in the two codes (and I have tried them both many, many times), I get a BLANK error message that simply has "An Error has Occurred" as the title bar.

I have already been to the website and changed my email to see if that would work, but it failed as well.

Is there any way that this situation can be resolved through the website or game client, or is there another way to resolve this scenario?

Thank you kindly for your assistance.

Cuduni

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thackmyr View Post
I'm having a curious issue with prepaid cards. There are two cards, both $10. The very first time I attempted to redeem the points, there were two boxes. The first box was for plugging in the code and the second box was for an email address.

I plugged in the code correctly, but I fear the problem lays in the fact that I put in the wrong email address. So, I attempted to fix this by plugging in a new one. The problem is that the second box disappeared after the first use. I CAN NOT PLUG IN A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.

Every time I have tried to plug in the two codes (and I have tried them both many, many times), I get a BLANK error message that simply has "An Error has Occurred" as the title bar.

I have already been to the website and changed my email to see if that would work, but it failed as well.

Is there any way that this situation can be resolved through the website or game client, or is there another way to resolve this scenario?

Thank you kindly for your assistance.
I am having the same situation happen...

Rilakkumabbb

07-05-2011

Hey~I got this error"An Error has occurred Your redemption code does not appear to be valid"~and I sent the requeset to http://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/408988, but there is no respond, I have been waiting for 3 days already~~please help~!