"My team is bad"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psne

06-13-2011

So I've been getting a lot of cases lately where some people do decently in their games, don't feed or flame a whole lot during the game but then get reported because they say something like "my team is bad" or "my team sucked" at the last minute of the game. I'm wondering if I should punish these cases just for this.

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

JUST for that? And nothing else? I'd go for a pardon.

Psne

06-13-2011

Well its typically matched up with 1-2 games where they leave or go afk but its hard to tell if a d/c is legit or not from just 1 or 2 games so it comes down to the game where they just say their team sucks at the last minute.

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

For Dc's I usually go for attitude prior to DCing. I know it's super subjective, but people who were already raging are more likely to have randomly rage quit than people who were being helpful. Generally without evidence though I go for a pardon.

If something along the lines of "My team so bad" was literally all they said negatie the entire game I don't think that's punish worthy. It is an attack on the person, but it's so much gentler than many people we see would be and one minor remark is something I'll let slide.

SuperSpacePope

06-13-2011

Wouldn't it be nice if the disconnect and reconnect chat would be logged for tribunal? I think that would help a lot in these situations