Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ASP welcomes community player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gothcake

06-14-2011

I normally dont join stuff like this but majority of my buds are doing a lot of wor and school stuff so it might be a good idea to join a community.

look forward to hearing from you and getting to know some fun people

SilentVirtue

06-14-2011

Quote:
Bones187:
some nice elo's when i searched you add me ingame. There are a group of us who play together (on our own vent server) mostly lvl 30s with over 3-400 wins with a few high lvl 20's(most of whome are eu server converts). Would be cool to play with a few of the higher elo guys and get some pointers and just have some fun over vent.

- Bones187

Im one of these people. IGN - SoulWDC

Kyoto

06-14-2011

bump

Kyoto

06-14-2011

Bump

EleventyFive

06-14-2011

Currently lvl 26. I play 20+ a week, but its pretty random times that im on depending on my work schedule IRL. I would love to start playing competitively when i hit lvl 30, which should be in next week. Im not uptight about pretty much anything, as long as your not a complete idiot that believe "its just a game", and then feed.

Sincerely

Recruiter

06-14-2011

b

Kyoto

06-14-2011

bump

Vio

06-14-2011

If you want to join a fun community please! Sign up and come and chill with us~ You wont regret it I promise <3 Vio~

Kyoto

06-15-2011

bump

Bones187

06-15-2011

without a doubt the easiest few 5v5 normals ive ever played. Bump