I urgently need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KazuyaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2010

Is there anyway to run league of legends in a 800x600 window, I desperately need to know for multitasking purposes.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2010

Going 1v1 against yourself for easy IP? I don't think you can have 2 instances of the game running.

Otherwise, how do you multitask while playing a game? Your team aint gonna like that.

If you have a laptop, you could hook an extra screen on there, use extended screen option, play on one, and have your other program running on the other screen.

MEMEME670

03-30-2010

Esc while in game - Game Settings - Windows Mode (Check)

Do this in a practice game so that the huge lag doesnt mess up your real game though.

KazuyaX

03-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMEME670 View Post
Esc while in game - Game Settings - Windows Mode (Check)

Do this in a practice game so that the huge lag doesnt mess up your real game though.
I know how to make it windowed mode, my question is how to make the game run in a 800x600 resolution window

KazuyaX

03-30-2010

I don't think its possible to make this ****astic game 800x600(why would the devs not include this support for people with ****ty computers?)

Back to playing heroes of newerth.