Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why am I being punished?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kempo Spartan

06-13-2011

If this is the wrong place to put this I'm sorry but this is the "Tribunal" sounds like the place they punish people.

So not only could I not play LOL all day yesterday but today I am told that I have a level 2 punishment or something like that so I looked at my stats and took a screenshot (but its file size is to much for the website) and not only do I have 39 games logged I have only left one.

Why then am I being punished?

Phrixscreoth

Recruiter

06-13-2011

I'd email Riot support and ask them. I've also thought that if you get banned or issued a warning or whatever you should be notified of why that has happened (though they might do that already, I dunno)

Darkcyd

06-13-2011

It issues a warning with the ban but does not issue a warning before banning. Meaning, there is no warning process. They also do not tell you why you got banned. Kempo, I'll be honest, this game is going to hell in a handbasket right now. I'd probably suggest you find something else to play.

dunhop

06-13-2011

Yea, like said above this game really is going down hill fast. Tribunal isn't helping because 99% of players click PUNISH no matter what.

Saint1y

06-13-2011

You don't end up on tribunal for one leave.

Olera144

Recruiter

06-13-2011

Riot can better answer this than we can. Most of us don't remember the cases that we have judged that clearly to know which one a particular one is.