Why am I being punished?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kempo Spartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

If this is the wrong place to put this I'm sorry but this is the "Tribunal" sounds like the place they punish people.

So not only could I not play LOL all day yesterday but today I am told that I have a level 2 punishment or something like that so I looked at my stats and took a screenshot (but its file size is to much for the website) and not only do I have 39 games logged I have only left one.

Why then am I being punished?

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

I'd email Riot support and ask them. I've also thought that if you get banned or issued a warning or whatever you should be notified of why that has happened (though they might do that already, I dunno)

Darkcyd

06-13-2011

It issues a warning with the ban but does not issue a warning before banning. Meaning, there is no warning process. They also do not tell you why you got banned. Kempo, I'll be honest, this game is going to hell in a handbasket right now. I'd probably suggest you find something else to play.

dunhop

06-13-2011

Yea, like said above this game really is going down hill fast. Tribunal isn't helping because 99% of players click PUNISH no matter what.

Saint1y

06-13-2011

You don't end up on tribunal for one leave.

Olera144

06-13-2011

Riot can better answer this than we can. Most of us don't remember the cases that we have judged that clearly to know which one a particular one is.