What do you think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImaScrapeYoKnee

06-13-2011

Alright guys, please don't take this to serious its just league forum but I want to get some feed back on this. Yes I was banned I really don't see why if you look at my match history I do fine I just joke around with enemy team "trolling". I really think the Tribunal is broken because they don't even tell you the reason you are banned so I guess they don't actually look over it?

"Your account has been found to be in violation of the Terms of Use by the Tribunal." I'm sorry but I do not think I should be banned. I understand that I was banned before for leaving but I have been doing better at not leaving what else do I do other then that troll? I'm guessing its that because for some reason you guys are the only company that doesn't tell the people they are banning the REASON they are banned..? "The most common cause for this warning." Really? The most common? I don't care about the most common I want to know why I was banned not the most common reason for people being banned. I put a ton of money into this game and I believe that this action taken on my account is wrong and why should you trust other players to punish me in the Tribunal? It could be really one sided if you don't like trolls don't play games on the internet its that simple. "

Soga no Tojiko

06-13-2011

*looks at nickname*

...ok, how am i supposed to take someone like this seriously

ImaScrapeYoKnee

06-13-2011

My nickname isn't the point, I just want to know the actual reason I was banned.