Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please show summon level and last 10 games in tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohforfsake

06-13-2011

Half the time this information is more telling than anything presented in the cases.

Example 1: I get a guy with only 1 report for leaving. 1 leave report isn't really enough to tell if this is a 1 time only power outage, or a frequent thing. So I view the profile. The guy is level 2 with only 2 games played, both leaves. Punish!

Example 2: I get a case very similar to the above. Only 1 reported game at tribunal for a leave. The guy during chat even says he's having lag issues. I view his summoner profile to find that 7 of his last 10 games were leaves. Nothing in the tribunal indicated anything like that. Punish!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dddavidp

06-13-2011

LOL @ Downvoted OP

this is a good idea, if it could work. let me explain.

i have left 40 ish games ( i think) and have (SEMI) trolled ( aka - champ i dont usually play, and not doing certain things. (like, morgana not shielding everybody, etc) )

these were VERY far apart. so, my last 10 games wouldnt b relevent 100% of the time. however if its a leaver report, that shouldnt matter AS much.