Ahahahah Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Gray King

06-13-2011

Quote:
You "hire" unintelligent, illogical children who wet their pants over 15 IP in hopes that they can make rational decisions
- Yeah, we are the, "unintelligent, illogical" children. You just proved to us that you are more immature than anyone here, so I don't think you even have grounds to call someone unintelligent or illogical.

Quote:
and RIOT actually thinks these people give a **** about "justice
- If the people didn't care about justice, they wouldn't have reported all of those people who show up in the Tribunal. We all want the people who break the rules to be punished, and the IP that we supposedly get for participating is just a /small/ bonus on the side.

Quote:
Your scared to IP ban because that means you will lose a ton of business
- There is no need to IP ban. People who break the rules, and get banned for it, can change. Eventually they may decide to clean up their act, and stop breaking whatever rules they used to enjoy breaking. Also, if someones account gets banned, and they go to make a new one - then Riot has already won. But if they make a new account, and break the rules just like they did on their old banned account, then they will just be banned again.

Quote:
I wouldn't trust a 13 year old to discipline his friend, so why do you?
- So you wouldn't trust yourself to discipline a friend? Hmm, I can see why.

It really isn't difficult to look over a few games and decide that someone should be punished.

The second post - Just lol. I'm sure you are 13 years old, benching maybe 120 lbs, and have never gotten a girl. Though, if you still want to prove you are the biggest/best fighter - come at me. I don't have to post about what I can do, I will just show you.

JumBie

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TediousKnave View Post
- Yeah, we are the, "unintelligent, illogical" children. You just proved to us that you are more immature than anyone here, so I don't think you even have grounds to call someone unintelligent or illogical.

- If the people didn't care about justice, they wouldn't have reported all of those people who show up in the Tribunal. We all want the people who break the rules to be punished, and the IP that we supposedly get for participating is just a /small/ bonus on the side.

- There is no need to IP ban. People who break the rules, and get banned for it, can change. Eventually they may decide to clean up their act, and stop breaking whatever rules they used to enjoy breaking. Also, if someones account gets banned, and they go to make a new one - then Riot has already won. But if they make a new account, and break the rules just like they did on their old banned account, then they will just be banned again.

- So you wouldn't trust yourself to discipline a friend? Hmm, I can see why.

It really isn't difficult to look over a few games and decide that someone should be punished.

The second post - Just lol. I'm sure you are 13 years old, benching maybe 120 lbs, and have never gotten a girl. Though, if you still want to prove you are the biggest/best fighter - come at me. I don't have to post about what I can do, I will just show you.
Care to quote and dissect where I managed to come off as "unintelligent and illogical". I'm almost 100% sure that I speak with more eloquence than the majority of children here, and that I have the ability to rationalize the truth. You actually think people care? They report when someone wrongs them, all it takes is to call someone out for something stupid they did and its reported. The vast majority of reports are based on stupid, childish reasons.

The Gray King

06-13-2011

Quote where you managed to come off as "unintelligent and illogical?" Sure, no problem. It was here -

Quote:
A bunch of kids desperate for IP ratting people out, and banning them, and RIOT actually thinks these people give a **** about "justice". There's fallacies on both sides, Riot is using the members of the tribunal to do the dirty work, and the tribunal is using Riot for IP. Regardless, I got banned for like 3 days, which really doesn't mean anything to me. Takes two seconds of my time to type in another account name and password and start playing for 3 days until the other account is unbanned. I'm just glad I was privileged to allow a few young men to grow a pair of balls for the day, kudos to you.

Riot your good at hustling these children for money, but you clearly fail at your ability to supervise and monitor the game. Your scared to IP ban because that means you will lose a ton of business, and it would make cyber cafe's useless. And you don't have the resources or man hours to read over individual cases and make fair judgement. So what do you do? You "hire" unintelligent, illogical children who wet their pants over 15 IP in hopes that they can make rational decisions. Sigh, what are you spending those millions upon millions of revenue on? I don't think there is a Company as stupid as you guy, no one would put the trust of disciplinary actions on children. I wouldn't trust a 13 year old to discipline his friend, so why do you?

Which ever idiot in your staff came up with the tribunal needs to have his or her head checked.
You are ignorant, my man. You seem to think you know exactly what you are talking about, and that you are superior to everyone here - but you're not. Maybe you will be more rational when you are done raging about being banned. It isn't hard to follow the rules that Riot has for league of legends. If you would maybe read them over once, and try to follow them, you wouldn't be having this problem.