Ahahahah Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JumBie

06-13-2011

A bunch of kids desperate for IP ratting people out, and banning them, and RIOT actually thinks these people give a **** about "justice". There's fallacies on both sides, Riot is using the members of the tribunal to do the dirty work, and the tribunal is using Riot for IP. Regardless, I got banned for like 3 days, which really doesn't mean anything to me. Takes two seconds of my time to type in another account name and password and start playing for 3 days until the other account is unbanned. I'm just glad I was privileged to allow a few young men to grow a pair of balls for the day, kudos to you.

Riot your good at hustling these children for money, but you clearly fail at your ability to supervise and monitor the game. Your scared to IP ban because that means you will lose a ton of business, and it would make cyber cafe's useless. And you don't have the resources or man hours to read over individual cases and make fair judgement. So what do you do? You "hire" unintelligent, illogical children who wet their pants over 15 IP in hopes that they can make rational decisions. Sigh, what are you spending those millions upon millions of revenue on? I don't think there is a Company as stupid as you guy, no one would put the trust of disciplinary actions on children. I wouldn't trust a 13 year old to discipline his friend, so why do you?

Which ever idiot in your staff came up with the tribunal needs to have his or her head checked.

jmsplat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-13-2011

ok u ****ing little ***** who think they r tough talking **** about me ur stepping in the wrong air forces bcuz ppl who **** with me drop like the rest u talk **** u get hit its the way i live ill steal ur wallet ur shoes and any type of bling u have and go sell it bcuz thats the way i get my money thats why im rich and only 12 i own my own gym where i work out 12 hours a day i can bench 475 pounds i get all the girls i want and i beat the **** out of pussys like u nerds who think they r tough but u all rly have scrawny bones that i can snap in half and also i run the toughest crwe in ny "tough crew" we r near brooklyn bridge we give knuckle sandwitch to neone who come near us i got a right hook from hell i hit u in the temple with it and u wont get up for days my boy t-ridah/lilj_Jfrontin **** ppl up too, i lay 5 models in my life i stunt on my block near brooklyn bridge and ppl run from my knuckle sandwitch none of u *****es have even got jumed by 8 ppl and won like me cuz im a ****ing brawler u guys dont know what i went thru i was kicked out of my house @ age 3 right on to the cold streets of breooklyn i been hustling ever since then building up my money and **** im finally moving on to be a rap star i have a 100k $ studio worth more than all ur lives and ima become famous cuz that ur gonna hear me on the radio every ****ing morning my name will b "young stunna" or "dooraghustla" idc but ima be richer than i am now and **** every girl and beat the **** out of all u ***** nerds for ****ing with me so hand out ur address ill gladly come ****ing break u in half cuz im not in mood and u ugys r pushing it **** u ***** ****ing ***** virgins ill **** ne of u up 1 ****ing punch bring it the **** on im toughest/best fighetr on jsp ****ING TRUE OUT

Nemonia

06-13-2011

rofl. toolfest

TalkGibberish

06-13-2011

The First 2 posts in this thread look identical

Cynicsymmetry

06-13-2011

Posting in an epic thread... assuming it isn't closed in the next 4 seconds.

Dracorya

06-13-2011

Clearly OP is the one who needs his head checked...if there IS anything to check.

Vinnio

06-13-2011

All I read from your post was

"I got banned and I'm mad so I'm going to come onto the GD and make up some rant that no one's gonna care about and post it."

Fresh Guavas

06-13-2011

What is this I don't even

InsanitySK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

He did it for teh lolz

Grizley

06-13-2011

Just from what I see, I think you probably deserved the 3 day ban. Keep on trolling and being an idiot in games, the next one is a lot longer.

Or you know, clean your act up and stop acting like a ****** and you can play.