I Was Banned...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dakiaris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite View Post
Ohh well...guess ill play WoW for 3 days.
So you got suspended for 3 days for negative attitude ? If that was your first offense then I don't see it being very bad... Hell I had a horrible night last night and ended up trolling a riot employee..... My first offense is going to end up being much worse..... But as long as it's not a perma ban I don't mind I somewhat deserved it... I just know that people are only going to read that 1 single game and none of the others and auto punish which bugs me lol.

rest0

06-14-2011

OH dont lie to yourself Xquisite. You're actually crying out.

Xquisite

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest0 View Post
OH dont lie to yourself Xquisite. You're actually crying out.
Trololol

Pyroxite

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatLoss4Idiots View Post
Banning for harassment is really just a terrible idea. If you can't someone telling you you're bad, you're probably not old/mature enough to be playing video games anyway. And if someone uses the n-word or something and you get offended enough to ragequit, YOU should be banned.
If you think it's okay to use the n-word online, you should ragequit life. People act like hard cases and morons on the internet because there is no punishment. In real life you'd be beaten half to death if you went around calling people the n-word every time they annoyed you.

Now, at least in LoL, there is a punishment for not controlling your trashy mouth. Hurrah.

Oriont

06-14-2011

I got banned until 11, june 2230 and I laughed. I laughed because I spent about 1k on the account and its now banned, what that means is that I wont spend any more money to support riot so they have lost out on quite a bit more money.

Do I care nope, I got what I deserved, should have had a few more warnings but it was definately worth harrasing the **** nubs I had to deal with.

I will be waiting for a better game to come out and then I will be moving to that game. Star wars is almost out so they can have my money.

PwnTek

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite View Post
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3262/...198665f6_b.jpg

Edit: For the ignorant no reading comphresnsion skills people, im not crying about being banned, or being sarcastic when i say "GJ Riot".

GJ Riot i kinda deserved it, so theres a warning for all you who dont believe the tribunal does something. And now i know no matter how ****in ******ed my team mates are ( getting first blooded, then blaming it on lag. Locking in the spamming TANK TANK TANK, picking 4 squishys then ackownleding their all squishy and lockin in anyways, etc ) You cant cuss at them...at all. This is really not the game for someone with a short temper .

Although.... my "harassment" really isnt bad i just say "You're ****ing stupid." I wish most of you tribunalers wouldnt just instant punish with atleast seeing the next game or reading the chat.

I still want to know though how my friend who actually disrupts the game by feeding EVERY single game (Hes not really my friend, i just added him to tell him what i thought about him, and never deleted him) Is still not banned. Im pretty sure feeding disrupts gameplay way more then a team mate calling you stupid.

Ohh well...guess ill play WoW for 3 days.

Pic related:
Attachment 194438

Eriadnus

06-14-2011

You probably deserved the band dude.