I Was Banned...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Then they are on your team and you knew them so your example doesn't really work. Also there's a bit of a difference between calling someone stupid and calling someone "****ing stupid" at least to me. Especially if the person being called out may already know what they did wrong (in basketball) where as in LoL you're much more likely to be paired with people with different play styles that may not work together seemlessly.

ONEmortal

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olera144 View Post
Then they are on your team and you knew them so your example doesn't really work. Also there's a bit of a difference between calling someone stupid and calling someone "****ing stupid" at least to me. Especially if the person being called out may already know what they did wrong (in basketball) where as in LoL you're much more likely to be paired with people with different play styles that may not work together seemlessly.
I'll save my own energy and just quote this guy.

EDIT: Also, not responding to you insulting me in an angry way is not being a pushover. It's just having a better attitude about things than you clearly have right now. I hope for your sake that you see this too and try to make a change in your life. Life is way too short to have resentment or anger for no better reason than this game or because someone isn't as great of a player as you may be and died a few times too many. Good luck.

Xquisite

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEmortal View Post
And I really have to make this point because you strike me as the individual who will continue to quote my posts as soon as possible, dodge the point within, and take it so literally that you come back with a smart remark and pat yourself on the back. Well, if you're done wearing your elbow out...

You yourself said you deserved the ban. So why are you even posting anything? You admitted you messed up, you admitted that you were held accountable for your actions, and you admitted you most likely deserved it from your attitude. Yet you still hold the same attitude?

Does this make sense to anyone else? Turn away from your anger man. Learn to respect other people once in a while. You will be surprised at how much further in life physically and spiritually you will go if you just respect the fact that people have emotions for better or worse. That also you may just want to consider that fact next time you get the bright idea while playing online that you're going to flip out and start saying nasty things to people you don't even know. There's a person behind that name, do you think they appreciate spending their time listening to "You're ****ing stupid." I highly doubt it. I'd rather watch paint dry.
Im a PA in training since i just graduated med school, i respect people how much would patients like me if I was nasty to them. This is the internet though, im black, and people have said ****er 200+ times. Do i whine and call them racist then report them? No I just say "You can say anything on the internet." Although i may not be aware of how ****in sensitive the teenagers are these days. Ive seen real harrasment like " You **** ****er ill come and kill you and ur family, ur mom doesnt love you, etc; " If someone cant get over being called stupid on the internet for going 0-5-0 in 2 minutes thats their fault.

Now get off your high pedestal. You're probaly one of those people who will put their children in time out instead of giving them spankings, thinking that will actually help.

Xquisite

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olera144 View Post
Reading this is like opening a book and starting from the middle, what are you talking about?

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite View Post
If we were on a team competing to win, then yes. I played varsity basketball in high school and i did tell my team mates they were ****in stupid if they tried to show off, do a fancy layup, then whine about missing it because they were fouled. I may not say "****in stupid" But i will say it was stupid.

Not everyone is a push over, like yourself.
Your response on the previous page.

Xquisite

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEmortal View Post
I'll save my own energy and just quote this guy.

EDIT: Also, not responding to you insulting me in an angry way is not being a pushover. It's just having a better attitude about things than you clearly have right now. I hope for your sake that you see this too and try to make a change in your life. Life is way too short to have resentment or anger for no better reason than this game or because someone isn't as great of a player as you may be and died a few times too many. Good luck.
I really love seeing people who judge people based on actions in a game. Change my life? What are you talking about. You sound like those ignorant kids who say "10-0-2 LOL YOUR CLEARLY A FAT VIRGIN"

ONEmortal

06-13-2011

Quote:
Im a PA in training since i just graduated med school, i respect people how much would patients like me if I was nasty to them. This is the internet though, im black, and people have said ****er 200+ times. Do i whine and call them racist then report them? No I just say "You can say anything on the internet." Although i may not be aware of how ****in sensitive the teenagers are these days. Ive seen real harrasment like " You **** ****er ill come and kill you and ur family, ur mom doesnt love you, etc; " If someone cant get over being called stupid on the internet for going 0-5-0 in 2 minutes thats their fault.

Now get off your high pedestal. You're probaly one of those people who will put their children in time out instead of giving them spankings, thinking that will actually help.
Then why would you return the nasty hatred and racism shown to you in the past on other people? That's a horrible thing. Racism has no place in my heart in any way shape or form. I hope that you can instead take that and hope that they would instead change their attitudes for the better rather than letting their ill-mannered nature bring you down with them.

There's a saying that misery loves company. Well, all those people that are racist to you would just love the company of you being racist and angry about it. Instead you could be forgiving. You could look past that fact and hope that they instead would see that racism is a terrible thing and people have suffered great ordeals to try and bring that to light.

Martin Luther King did wonderful things in the eyes of racism. If he can do it then why do you place yourself on a lower level as if you can't hold the same endurance and courage that he did? Nothing is separating you from him besides your outlook.

ONEmortal

06-13-2011

Quote:
I really love seeing people who judge people based on actions in a game. Change my life? What are you talking about. You sound like those ignorant kids who say "10-0-2 LOL YOUR CLEARLY A FAT VIRGIN"
Nope. I actually never say this in game. I congratulate my team when we do well, and I offer suggestions when we do poorly. I take losses as a learning experience and I take wins humbly.

Xquisite

06-13-2011

Did you pass reading comprehension, im not racist. I dont bring up real life qualities in arguments.

Are you trolling me? In fact, i think its because i grew up in a military family and was always so respectful to everyone i knew, and having my parents constantly tell me "xxxxx said you are so respecful and well mannered" Is the reason why i let loose in LOL.

Olera144

06-13-2011

Quote:
You're welcome to disagree, but I think how people act in an online video game is especially telling of their personalities. It's a place where you generally have to deal with a lot fewer repercussions than in the real world. Of course that's not really similar to the example you're showing.