I Was Banned...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aintevenmadlol View Post
I don't understand how people still rage over normal games. In my opinion you need to be banned longer if normal games are getting you that upset. There seems to be no hope for you in the future and you are just going to be a nuisance every time you play.
Yea, im a MUCH bigger nusiance then afkers, leavers, feeders, racist, etc. I dont understand how people think normals dont matter. If you want to play something that doesnt matter go play practice games. I play to have fun, and its hard to have fun unless you win, or your team atleast tries.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeroGabriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite View Post
If you dont feed 5 kills in 1 minute then blame it on lag, no one would be a jerk to you.

If you didnt rage at the enemy team instead of playing, then get mad when i tell you to shut the **** up and play, no one would be a jerk to you.

And no i dont see how it works.
You don't have the right to be a jerk to anybody, no matter what they did.

Now, enjoy your ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merlin4JC

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Ty for proving that the tribunal works :-D

P.S. People like you are the reason I stopped playing WoW


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGabriel View Post
You don't have the right to be a jerk to anybody, no matter what they did.

Now, enjoy your ban.
Lol, kids.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin4JC View Post
Ty for proving that the tribunal works :-D

P.S. People like you are the reason I stopped playing WoW
P.S. People like you who join games saying "LOL UR BAD, IM NOT EVEN TRYING, AND IM LAGGING" is the reason why this community is so bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ONEmortal

Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite View Post
Although.... my "harassment" really isnt bad i just say "You're ****ing stupid."
... Really? Does no one understand how rude and disrespectful this is? You take it so lightly like that's just how normal people talk. Tell me, would you yell that at someone at a store when you don't know them at all when they bumped into a clothing rack and knocked a shirt down?

No? Then why are you saying it online? That monitor screen really helps.

Sounds like you could have stopped your post at "GJ Riot I deserved it." You would have got a lot more respect and probably felt better about the situation rather than continuing to feel anger and resentment towards what happened to you (which you yourself admitted you deserve).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEmortal View Post
... Really? Does no one understand how rude and disrespectful this is? You take it so lightly like that's just how normal people talk. Tell me, would you yell that at someone at a store when you don't know them at all when they bumped into a clothing rack and knocked a shirt down?

No? Then why are you saying it online? That monitor screen really helps.
That comparison was so bad, i cant even answer the question.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ONEmortal

Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite View Post
That comparison was so bad, i cant even answer the question.
I'll simplify it for you then. Would you say this to anyone in real life seriously especially when you don't know them? No, hanging out with your friends and your boy got chiefed last night cause he passed out with his shoes on doesn't count.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEmortal View Post
I'll simplify it for you then. Would you say this to anyone in real life seriously especially when you don't know them? No, hanging out with your friends and your boy got chiefed last night cause he passed out with his shoes on doesn't count.
If we were on a team competing to win, then yes. I played varsity basketball in high school and i did tell my team mates they were ****in stupid if they tried to show off, do a fancy layup, then whine about missing it because they were fouled. I may not say "****in stupid" But i will say it was stupid.

Not everyone is a push over, like yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ONEmortal

Member

06-13-2011

And I really have to make this point because you strike me as the individual who will continue to quote my posts as soon as possible, dodge the point within, and take it so literally that you come back with a smart remark and pat yourself on the back. Well, if you're done wearing your elbow out...

You yourself said you deserved the ban. So why are you even posting anything? You admitted you messed up, you admitted that you were held accountable for your actions, and you admitted you most likely deserved it from your attitude. Yet you still hold the same attitude?

Does this make sense to anyone else? Turn away from your anger man. Learn to respect other people once in a while. You will be surprised at how much further in life physically and spiritually you will go if you just respect the fact that people have emotions for better or worse. That also you may just want to consider that fact next time you get the bright idea while playing online that you're going to flip out and start saying nasty things to people you don't even know. There's a person behind that name, do you think they appreciate spending their time listening to "You're ****ing stupid." I highly doubt it. I'd rather watch paint dry.