Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I Was Banned...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

06-13-2011

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3262/5830388698_c5198665f6_b.jpg

Edit: For the ignorant no reading comphresnsion skills people, im not crying about being banned, or being sarcastic when i say "GJ Riot".

GJ Riot i kinda deserved it, so theres a warning for all you who dont believe the tribunal does something. And now i know no matter how ****in ******ed my team mates are ( getting first blooded, then blaming it on lag. Locking in the spamming TANK TANK TANK, picking 4 squishys then ackownleding their all squishy and lockin in anyways, etc ) You cant cuss at them...at all. This is really not the game for someone with a short temper .

Although.... my "harassment" really isnt bad i just say "You're ****ing stupid." I wish most of you tribunalers wouldnt just instant punish with atleast seeing the next game or reading the chat.

I still want to know though how my friend who actually disrupts the game by feeding EVERY single game (Hes not really my friend, i just added him to tell him what i thought about him, and never deleted him) Is still not banned. Im pretty sure feeding disrupts gameplay way more then a team mate calling you stupid.

Ohh well...guess ill play WoW for 3 days.

H1s m0m

06-13-2011

I shed a tear after hearing your tragic story

Venom Stoneice

06-13-2011

You're ****ing stupid.

lolakai

06-13-2011

Except, anyone who saw your tribunal know "my 'harassment' really isn't bad" is a flat out lie.

You deserved what you got.

lowhonor

Recruiter

06-13-2011

anyone i see in the tribunal doesn't just get reported once...they get reported at least 3-5 times a game across 10-12 games...

so yeah...you probably deserved it

firehead11

06-13-2011

punked

Etteril

06-13-2011

Also, doesn't the Tribunal give a warning first? So basically, you got a warning, said to yourself "Who gives a rat's" and kept breaking the rules? So...I missed the part where you deserve sympathy.

FatLoss4Idiots

06-13-2011

Banning for harassment is really just a terrible idea. If you can't someone telling you you're bad, you're probably not old/mature enough to be playing video games anyway. And if someone uses the n-word or something and you get offended enough to ragequit, YOU should be banned.

Stormgald

06-13-2011

Quote:
H1s m0m:
I shed a tear after hearing your tragic story

Of joy.

Tone down the language, drop the elitist ****, stop QQing cause it doesn't go your way. Help your team in a thought out manner rather then demoralizing them.

Narcomoeba

06-13-2011