You nerds need to grow a pair of nuts

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulgar Dentist

Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Oh ho look at me, I'm so tough and smart because I think cussing the living hell out of people will help them improve.

/sarcasm

Btw shut up, I look forward to punishing YOU in Tribunal.
Nice nerd vendetta you have going there, try not to get your panties in a bunch kid, its just a game.

To the kid who doesn't have fun when getting cussed at, what the **** is wrong with you. Are you one of those people that still subscribes to the idea that there's "bad" language? Grow the **** up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vichar

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Actually, I tend to pardon people that are simply insulting. I tend to report people that AFK, intentionally feed, or disconnect on purpose.

I actually had an Ashe player say to us in ranked yesterday, "If I die one more time, I'm going to leave." Yes, the pronoun is correct... if HE dies one more time, not if we die one more time. In other words, he was going to leave because of his bad play. He spent all game insulting the rest of the team, all the while feeding the enemy and doing stupid things that would put our team in awkward positions. We had to play brilliantly to pull out the win.

So, I don't care about the language, but disrupting gameplay is unacceptable. If you pull out the "it's just a game, relax" I'll simply respond, well, if it's just a game you won't mind sitting out while the rest of us enjoy it, right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulgar Dentist

Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichar View Post
Actually, I tend to pardon people that are simply insulting. I tend to report people that AFK, intentionally feed, or disconnect on purpose.

I actually had an Ashe player say to us in ranked yesterday, "If I die one more time, I'm going to leave." Yes, the pronoun is correct... if HE dies one more time, not if we die one more time. In other words, he was going to leave because of his bad play. He spent all game insulting the rest of the team, all the while feeding the enemy and doing stupid things that would put our team in awkward positions. We had to play brilliantly to pull out the win.

So, I don't care about the language, but disrupting gameplay is unacceptable. If you pull out the "it's just a game, relax" I'll simply respond, well, if it's just a game you won't mind sitting out while the rest of us enjoy it, right?
But you get worked up enough to sit on the tribunal and nerd rage over people who troll. I think its funny and ironic how you want to enjoy the game so bad but you dont even play it. You just tribunal nerd grind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bybloss

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Oh ho look at me, I'm so tough and smart because I think cussing the living hell out of people will help them improve.

/sarcasm

Btw shut up, I look forward to punishing YOU in Tribunal.
I think thats the reason hes here. Hes already been punished and hemad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Oh ho look at me, I'm so tough and smart because I think cussing the living hell out of people will help them improve.

/sarcasm

Btw shut up, I look forward to punishing YOU in Tribunal.
^

/tribunal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulgar Dentist

Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bybloss View Post
I think thats the reason hes here. Hes already been punished and hemad
utrollin?

maybe you needa be punished bruh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ONEmortal

Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by med1ckyomouth View Post
To the kid who doesn't have fun when getting cussed at, what the **** is wrong with you. Are you one of those people that still subscribes to the idea that there's "bad" language? Grow the **** up.
I know there's a lot of bad language in today's world. The world has become more and more corrupt as time goes on and as such things that were normally frowned upon are accepted in every day society.

Perhaps you need to read my post again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEmortal View Post
I don't play this game to be called anything. I play this game to have fun. So yeah, it's your fault for calling me something especially when there's a summoners code aka rules that forbids it which is what reporting and the Tribunal is based on. Which makes this an issue of you not following the rules, and it has nothing to do with anyones emotions. Tell me, can you walk into an AMPM and steal in front of the clerk and walk out without consequences? Why not? Because there's rules in our society just like there's rules in this game. Follow them and you got nothing to worry about. Break them and suffer the consequence.

Sometimes the truth does hurt.
Have a good day man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoThruster

Junior Member

06-13-2011

People like you make me laugh. You expect impunity while being a complete *******, and then rage when you finally get smacked with a punishment. I am sure you enjoy being a **** otherwise you wouldn't try so hard, and while the internet may be anonymous by and large LoL is starting not to be. Players are being held accountable for their actions, and as such it is starting to resemble the real world. People like you who enjoy belittling others will eventually come across someone who simply refuses to take ****, and then you will pay dearly. I do not care how much of a bad ass you are or claim to be, eventually someone will put you down. Just like here, but all things considered in LoL you get off easy. So count your blessings you can hide behind a computer, take a deep breath, and as you said...Grow the **** up.


12