You nerds need to grow a pair of nuts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulgar Dentist

06-13-2011

and quit reporting people because your booty hurts from bad words.

grow the **** up, tattling lost its cool in third grade children.

Tuberculosis

06-13-2011

Being a ***** to people for no reason lost its cool in middle school son.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by med1ckyomouth View Post
and quit reporting people because your booty hurts from bad words.

grow the **** up, tattling lost its cool in third grade children.
he obviously got punished Attachment 193840 <------ banned emoticon (yellow guy is Riot / Moderator and red is troller)

Vulgar Dentist

06-13-2011

Subjective experience rules the world.

Mortos00000

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuberculosis View Post
Being a ***** to people for no reason lost its cool in middle school son.
This. Maybe if the average online gamer had the slightest clue how to have fun when not at the expense of others then there would be no need for tribunal

Vulgar Dentist

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortos00000 View Post
This. Maybe if the average online gamer had the slightest clue how to have fun when not at the expense of others then there would be no need for tribunal
If I call you a *****, is it my fault for calling you a *****, or your fault for actually being one?

sometimes the truth hurts. Labeling that harassment because you think its at "your expense" is ignorant and misinformed because you're responsible for the reaction you give.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Quote:
If I call you a *****, is it my fault for calling you a *****, or your fault for actually being one?

sometimes the truth hurts. Labeling that harassment because you think its at "your expense" is ignorant and misinformed because you're responsible for the reaction you give.
its your fault for calling him it then. maybe YOU need to grow up and not trigger junk

Vulgar Dentist

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Spyro View Post
its your fault for calling him it then. maybe YOU need to grow up and not trigger junk
Maybe you need to grow up and stop letting internet words hurt your feelings.

How about that.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words hurt more then butt rape?

oh wait... thats not how it goes, its;

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will NEVER hurt me. NOW I GET IT..

ONEmortal

06-13-2011

Quote:

I don't play this game to be called anything. I play this game to have fun. So yeah, it's your fault for calling me something especially when there's a summoners code aka rules that forbids it which is what reporting and the Tribunal is based on. Which makes this an issue of you not following the rules, and it has nothing to do with anyones emotions. Tell me, can you walk into an AMPM and steal in front of the clerk and walk out without consequences? Why not? Because there's rules in our society just like there's rules in this game. Follow them and you got nothing to worry about. Break them and suffer the consequence.

Sometimes the truth does hurt.

Dracorya

06-13-2011

Oh ho look at me, I'm so tough and smart because I think cussing the living hell out of people will help them improve.

/sarcasm

Btw shut up, I look forward to punishing YOU in Tribunal.