Tribunal Reward

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brudagon

06-13-2011

Finally got my Tribunal Reward, I got 6/10 correct and got 30 IP. They send an e-mail about it, kinda sad that they said that the reward will be equivalent to a couple hours gameplay, but it's 5 IP per correctly answered case.

Tuberculosis

06-13-2011

The reward is the feeling you get w/ a troll free LoL.

Darkcyd

06-13-2011

The tribunals efforts are never to change anything in LoL. I don't understand why people keep thinking this. The same rules are in effect. The same punishments by the same people who now just don't have to read as much to decide if you are guilty or not. You saved Riot time. You didn't do anything else.

Dreampod

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcyd View Post
The tribunals efforts are never to change anything in LoL. I don't understand why people keep thinking this. The same rules are in effect. The same punishments by the same people who now just don't have to read as much to decide if you are guilty or not. You saved Riot time. You didn't do anything else.
Saving Riot time results in players being warned/banned sooner which results in fewer games ruined by them. Also because the expanded manpower given by the Tribunal rather than only looking at the worst of the worst players the net gets expanded to the regular worst players who may only have ruined 15 games rather than the 50 or so that used to be the level caught.