Leaving a bot game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leib Olmai

06-14-2011

I don't think the problem here is the fact you had to vote based on "bot game" but more the fact that you only have 2 report.

Tribunal should only give us case with a minimum case of like.. 5-6 matchs only.

Terry Atken

06-14-2011

I don't think you should even be able to report during a bot game / custom game. Especially a bot game.

YoJinBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Atken View Post
I don't think you should even be able to report during a bot game / custom game. Especially a bot game.
Well, maybe some reasons for reporting should be excluded for bot/co-op games (intentional feeding, assisting enemy team, etc), but you should still be able to report people for bad behavior ro matter what game mode.
Even if I were playing a bot game, I wouldn't want my teammates to be raging/cussing/racialslurring etc.The summoner's code should be respected in all modes of play.

Liath

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leib Olmai View Post
I don't think the problem here is the fact you had to vote based on "bot game" but more the fact that you only have 2 report.

Tribunal should only give us case with a minimum case of like.. 5-6 matchs only.
I agree, and in fact was going to make a thread about the two-game cases. But then the next guy's in game cussing was pretty crazy, and he also only had 2 games.. dat punish. I think different thresholds for different behavior would be better. (I also want to see game mode)

Dubledox

06-15-2011

I had 3 afk'ers in a bot game yesterday. Not as bad as leaving in a normal or ranked, but it's still not good to waste people's time. You definitely chose right to punish.