Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leaving a bot game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leib Olmai

06-14-2011

I don't think the problem here is the fact you had to vote based on "bot game" but more the fact that you only have 2 report.

Tribunal should only give us case with a minimum case of like.. 5-6 matchs only.

Terry Atken

06-15-2011

I don't think you should even be able to report during a bot game / custom game. Especially a bot game.

YoJinBro

Recruiter

06-15-2011

Quote:
Terry Atken:
I don't think you should even be able to report during a bot game / custom game. Especially a bot game.

Well, maybe some reasons for reporting should be excluded for bot/co-op games (intentional feeding, assisting enemy team, etc), but you should still be able to report people for bad behavior ro matter what game mode.
Even if I were playing a bot game, I wouldn't want my teammates to be raging/cussing/racialslurring etc.The summoner's code should be respected in all modes of play.

Liath

06-15-2011

Quote:
Leib Olmai:
I don't think the problem here is the fact you had to vote based on "bot game" but more the fact that you only have 2 report.

Tribunal should only give us case with a minimum case of like.. 5-6 matchs only.

I agree, and in fact was going to make a thread about the two-game cases. But then the next guy's in game cussing was pretty crazy, and he also only had 2 games.. dat punish. I think different thresholds for different behavior would be better. (I also want to see game mode)

Dubledox

06-15-2011

I had 3 afk'ers in a bot game yesterday. Not as bad as leaving in a normal or ranked, but it's still not good to waste people's time. You definitely chose right to punish.