How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonicLegion

08-27-2011

While playing within the past week or so I have noticed that the levels and health/mana does not update unless you move your view over them. While trying to play Shen was when i noticed it first because I though people were getting one shotted but in reality they were fighting for a little bit and I never used my Ult because to me they looked like they were at full health the entire time until they died.

Bromethius

09-01-2011

Joined solo queue
Picked champion Yorick
On death I casted revanant ultimate on myself and managed to create revanant before dying.
Although, I didn't get possession of my revanent, i did not get 10 seconds of of animated death. This rarely occurs, but its a bug nonetheless, it needs to be fixed. Regardless of silence or any other situation, if there is a revanent on the field, it should offer animated death on death - period, and never mess up. This glitch suffered me the game a few times now, i missed out a triple kill too.

Battalrin

09-03-2011

I was laning against a nocturne and a malphite with a miss fortune on my team. They went to tower dive us and kept doudging in and out of turret range. Nocturne dived killed miss fortune and then came back for me when he came into turret range the turret locked on but dident fire. This cost me a death and lost me 2 kills as malphite and nocturne where both on low health and i would have been able to kill them if the turret had fired. After i died i watched as nocturne walked out of turret range with it still locked onto him but not fireing and the lock line moved as he did

BigFrosty

09-04-2011

With Master Yi i alpha strike somebody but he gets killed so im invisible and 1 second (wut) and my alpha strike says its ready but its actually not

SaraFox

09-04-2011

when are you gonn fix it so when someone drops from champion selection you dont get thrown back into the same que were the ppl get put on the other teams and champions are then banned dues to previous character selection cant even click the Big X before you get thrown back into que

pajd05

09-05-2011

i have a bug that i have found on vaynes roll this is over multiple games i do not own her so i can not do these steps but when vayne rolls she is vanishing, like goes invisible. can someone play against a vayne look into this cause not see her till see shots again is annoying

knyteshyne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-07-2011

meditation bug with recalling on master yi

while meditating if you press (b) it starts the recall, but it says it's channeling meditation still, doesn't keep meditating when recalling though

Seekersilver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-07-2011

I charged with poppy, and the opponent was thrown across the wall instead of stunned. The wall was on top lane, first turret's bush. The Baron Team's side. Needless to say, I missed my kill. =.="

(It was the corner of the wall, so the enemy somehow got through, yet I slammed myself against the wall). I am confident the person wasn't flashing. (no flash effect)

dudeiownu

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajd05 View Post
i have a bug that i have found on vaynes roll this is over multiple games i do not own her so i can not do these steps but when vayne rolls she is vanishing, like goes invisible. can someone play against a vayne look into this cause not see her till see shots again is annoying
lol dude vayne can do that her ult grants her 1.5 seconds of invisibility after she tumbles

PhoenixRizen

09-13-2011

I noticed this when using tristana, i would use my ult on shaco and if he ulted he would not get pushed back and would take no damage.