How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarlequinReaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible View Post
Hi guys, we really appreciate you taking the time to help us make this game better! In writing your bug, it can be helpful to follow the below formatting so we can address your issues faster.

Subject of Ticket
When submitting a bug report, please put "Bug - Short Description of Bug" in the subject line. You can also add a prefix to specify what system the bug is related to, e.g. [PvP.net] or [Patcher]

Body of Ticket
This section should be a detailed description of your problem.

Steps to Reproduce:
Sample:

Logged into the Game Client
Clicked on "Play Game."
Joined a game called "game," hosted by "host"
Was on the Blue Team.
Entered Champion Selection Page
Selected Champion "Ryze"
Game Launch
Game never loaded
*Try repeating your steps to see if you can make the bug occur again.*

Attach Important Files:
Every time you send in a bug report, please attach your dxdiag.txt file. If you are reporting a game crash, please attach your crash log. You may also attach screenshots, images, or other files that you feel are important.

Finding your dxdiag.txt and other relevant logs:
You can read detailed descriptions of how to find and post relevant technical files here:
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...f-legends-logs
http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...o+a+Forum+Post
in a few games i've played since patch went through, i was not able to make my HUD smaller OR larger. can you fix this ASAP please

NotoriousTJR

08-24-2011

After the recent Talon patch, my friend's list won't load and it won't show people that I am online so I can't play with people I know. Would appreciate this being checked out.

HarlequinReaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

an additional note to my earlier comment, the HUD wont fix till next game to whatever setting u put it on before. but cant be set in game

ThaoDueller

08-24-2011

So usually when a game ends this option,"skip stats" appears and I press it. Then It gets bugged and I can't play cause it says reconnect to game! But I wasn't in a game lol. So I'd appreciate it if this bug could be fixed.

HarlequinReaper

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaoDueller View Post
So usually when a game ends this option,"skip stats" appears and I press it. Then It gets bugged and I can't play cause it says reconnect to game! But I wasn't in a game lol. So I'd appreciate it if this bug could be fixed.
i've had same probem quite a bit lately

Petenstein

08-24-2011

same thing just happened to me. Now I can't play cuz it trys to reconnect to the game that is over. ****!

RY0KIN

08-25-2011

I am having the same issue. I log into the game and start que. I get into champion select and then game start boom black screen with a loading cursor then nothing. Then I open task manager and it says not responding. I am running windows 7 home premium but i can get on my friends computer and play fine he has windows vista. Oh and i have uninstalled and reinstalled like 7 times now.

Steps to Reproduce

Logged into the Game Client
Clicked on "Play Game."
Joined 3v3 solo que"
not sure what team.
Entered Champion Selection Page
Selected Champion "talon"
Game Launch
Game never loaded

KingoftheFairies

08-25-2011

This really isn't a big deal but I was examining the champion selection screen when you click profile and i clicked ranged...... nidalee doesn't show up as ranged. I then tried melee .....she was also not there .....and because it is so important to me i'd like u to fix this. ty.

Chersonissos

08-26-2011

Dear Riot

-Talon Patch-. Bug splat errors.

Extremely detailed description? Since this new Talon patch i fear starting normal or ranked games. So after every repair or fix i've done, i try a custom game so i'm sure that i'm not geting leaves. However, when i start the custom game i just pick a random champ and everything seems to be going right. Till i got this bug splat all of a sudden when i'm loading (usually different loading %)

*Lock in with random champ*
*Getting the League of legends symbol*
*Starting to load with my hero*
*HUGE BUG SPLAT THAT PISSES ME OFF*
*RAGE RAGE RAGE*

I would just like to play and i've never had this issue before. What should i do Riot.. Wait till the next patch? I can tell you, it wouldn't be nice to wait that long. Please don't ignore me on this bug, i spend my time on writing it so please help me and other people having issues.

Greetings

a dear League of legends player who would like to play.

Chersonissos

08-26-2011

-Edit : It seems to be fine now, i did the launcher repair.

Sorry for disturbing people who read my comment.