How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightTime

08-13-2011

bug-sometimes kennen's electrical surge passive will appear and give extra dmg but if you atk minions with it instead of starting the stacks over and applying a mark it will keep doing the bonus dmg and keep reapplying the debuff..

Krayvin

08-15-2011

Try's ult is not affected by silence dont know if its always been that way, if it was a bug, hack or what just sucked cause he became overly fed in my last game due to it not being effected by stuns or silenceing effects

EU prebz

08-16-2011

When kog maw kill shaco clone by his passive shaco getting kill ( double times i got double kill on kog maw wtf ?). I dont know where should i report it so i just report here

Sorry for my english ...

AznKor

08-19-2011

I played a game on August 19,2011 and when the game ended (in my team's victory) the statistics never appeared after waiting another 10 minutes and still don't show up in my profile either. It was quite a long game and quite a shame if it didn't appear on my profile and wondering if there's any way you can get it to show up.

Shastboy

08-20-2011

hi, i recently joined a matchmade game in summoner's rift. after the game, the stats page never loaded, and i clicked on skip waiting for stats. i tried to play another game, but the pvp.net told me i was already in another game. i logged out and logged back in, and it went to the screen that appears before u reconnect to a game that u quit even though the match was already over. i click "reconnect to game" and it doesn't load. i can no longer navigate away from that page without logging off, and im brought back when i log on again. can u help me or tell me how to fix this?

Supacrazyy

08-21-2011

Everytime I win or lose a game I click the victory/defeat button , and the stats for the game never show up so i click on skip stats ect. And i try another game and it says im already assigned to another game. >.<!!! And it attempts to connect to my game thats already over. Please Help

MARCADOR

08-23-2011

the vertical scroll bar in the shop are kinda fukedup, i can click only in half of that

KingoftheFairies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Okay, i was in a game with a friend, he was fiddlesticks and i was maokai (we tried this more then once btw) whenever he threw his crow and i threw my sapling if his crow bounced to an enemy and hit my sapling then my sapling would disappear, not only did this happen but it said my cooldown was refreshed on it but what really happened is it wasn't and i just had to wait a while .....i carry hard with mao but sapling is my dmg dealer so if u can fix this i'd b happy ....ty! ^^

Angus227

08-24-2011

While playing a custom game (ARAM), I've noticed that master yi's alpha strike is bugged.
When casting on a minion that dies before yi can strike it, master yi become frozen for about 3 seconds unable to move or cast. I have had this happen multiple times in custom games but do not play yi in regular games much so I'm not sure if it occurs there.