How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ie Kimchi

10-27-2012

So, I was playing a custom bot game with my friend and there was a bug in the bots. On Summoner's Rift, at the entrance of baron, where you can go to blue, there's a bug where the bots that lane at top, go by the entrance and start running around in circles really fast. Also, sometimes it happens to the bots at bot lane too, by the blue down there.

CynicalSilas

Master Recruiter

10-29-2012

This problem has been going on for almost a month now.
I go into my rune pages, attempt to change rune pages/altar the names, and it says "Unable to save spell book"

I really need this fixed, and no one has helped me. I have posted 5 different threads on Help and Support, and one on the bug, this is my second. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nudey Nakey

10-29-2012

Hi,

When I use the super teemo skin my mushrooms never disappear from the enemies view, so they are able to destroy my mushrooms much easier. I love the skin, but I never use it because I lose a huge tactical advantage.

Please fix this.

SwagKingTheGreat

10-29-2012

A friend and I was playing a custom match, on separate games and at different times. The map was Summoner's Rift and we were playing with 4 bots against 5 bots.While playing, my bots got stuck in mid lane near the inhabinator turret,by the corners where the base wall opens into mid lane.They get stuck there and run around in circles.After a while,they get unstuck at a random time.The same thing happened to my friend but this time it was where you go from blue buff to Baron.Also, this happened to the enemy Miss Fortune when I was going 1 vs 1 against her.I noticed she wasn't at any of the lanes and bots don't jungle(at least I don't think so).This bug is really annoying as when they get unstuck they are much lower level then the other bots and they feed the other team.

SandraSaur

11-02-2012

Ok so, I just tried to get into a regular PvP game on Summoner's Rift, I was waiting in queue and when it was time I clicked accept. Well for some reason it never took me to champion seleciton at all! And LoL keeps saying I'm in game when I'm not! So now I can can get reported for no reason! Please Riot help me! I worked real hard on this account, I'm afraid to get banned! I keep trying to login and reconnect but it won't even reconnect with me.

Pocahunter

11-03-2012

Bug Report

Game client keeps on telling me that I'm assigned to a game when I'm not.

KaiGav

11-06-2012

Bug Report
I was playing Gragas in a custom game I used Body slam and when i got to the first target a minion, I went straight through it and I went through a champion. It still did the damage, but I would have liked to just hit the minion it has happened several times and is annoying please fix this.

Sephhiroth8377

11-06-2012

BUG REPORT!!! --- if you change champ with 0-1 seconds left in selection then a message saying you may not change champion appears and no matter how many times you click ok the message will re-appear and you are unable to change masteries, runes or team chat which in turns forces you to que dodge and if you play ranked and had to que dodge for that reason 3 times in one day by the end of it you end up with a whole day ban from the game based on a glitch.

Any chance you could plz look into this?

If you want to recreate: Pick a champion... Wait for it to just hit 0 seconds left and change champion... now enjoy the bug....

IEShadow

11-07-2012

Ummm so Happening non stop get in game 3 secs latter i crash. #36810440

i have run repairs and made sure everything is up to date and still have the problem. It non stop at the moment. I have not change any settings and or did anything to alter the game it has just stop working one day (that being today).

Was working fine last night any ideas????

MiniViki

11-15-2012

I have a very strange bug that I was in a match that I never joined, and it told me that I need to reconnect the match.

There is no response on the 'Reconnect' button when I tried to reconnect the match that I never joined > <

I click the 'Reconnect' button, it turns grey and nothing happens even though I re-logged in the game after many times.

Sample:
Click 'Reconnect'
no response

Please help I waited hours and still no results