How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

Hey riot, i want a response!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1032136

radioexplotion

IRL Cuddles

07-31-2011

When you play shaco his boxs dont show in bushs you have to walk to bushs for the fear to go off on the enemy, and when you play against a shaco you dont have to be in the bush to see him place his boxes

Tobykanobe

07-31-2011

Many times in late game, I use Lux's ult to clear minion waves because the cool down is so low. When the enemy minions meet up with my minions and begin to bunch up and attack, I will ult them. When they are bunched up like this, I have noticed many times that even though a minion is well within my laser beam, he will be unharmed AND my passive won't activate on that one minion. For some reason, when bunched up one minion will be immune to the damage and the passive. So, the whole wave will be demolished, except for the one.

There's my report.

Thanks

Tobykanobe

radioexplotion

08-01-2011

Also there's been a weird bug with sound in my gaming this patch, where the sound lags and make an annoying electrical repeat of the last thing heard for a while

Kiwasabi

08-01-2011

So I'm getting pretty tired of this. There's one bug where if you're moving or just standing in one place and you try to bandage toss a champ and there's a minion maybe a half or a whole inch away the bandage will move over and hit the minion instead. And then there's the other bug where sometimes it just doesn't hit at all. When I bandage toss say from a gank from the brush, I will clearly see the bandage hit the enemy champion and my team will even see it, but it doesn't connect even though the bandage clearly does. This has been happening A LOT lately and I hope to have this bug fixed soon so I can play one of my favorite champions without these bugs crippling my team.

Thank you - iPopRocks

CKJL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

being in "dead mode" after 2nd death. No countdown.

1relentlesspain

08-10-2011

i dont know but recently when i used sona it kept castin me out of the game, but its not like the normal u laged out or disconnect...i would just sit there and couldnt do nothing but i could read people chatting and watch them take out towers the hole time, but i couldnt move, so i kept reconnecting and everytime i did it let me move just barely out of range of my tower and i would just freeze again and it would sit there.....sounds to me more like a hack but it might be a bug has anyone heard anything on it?

hamai

08-11-2011

Riot take a look at this bug please, it makes the game experience a pain but hopefully is easy to fix, since there's a workaround:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=12777345

hixels

08-12-2011

y the **** i get banned for idleing orf afking if i couldnt ****ing click in game wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!