How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i r bovine

10-18-2012

when i tried to get to the shop to buy champions it gave a 502 bad gateway message just thought u guys would like to know

APMkira

10-20-2012

Draven :
LUx :
Ashe : ulti drawing arrow disappear in the middle so it does that ==***********==>

Not selecting any char and going random, doesn't show the skin you have on your random'ed heroes.
Ie: i've a skin on anivia, it goes random it pick anivia. skin of anivia isn't displayed, normal one is.

supernovaking

10-24-2012

i found a glitch when i click play classic etc and click find a match there was one person who did not respond and after 1 minute nothing happened i click played again and it says i left a game in proggress even tho i did not get to pick my champ yet can you plz fix that glitch

Stashuck

10-24-2012

Bug-the start up login screen didn't say online it said undefined
so i clicked on my LoL icon on my screen the first one to start and the NA availability said undefined so i clicked read more it took me to the main site and it said it was online but the play button to take me to the login screen was not orange or click able. PLEASE HELP

MarioHz05

10-24-2012

Is promote supposed to affect super minions?
It doesn't affect them at all, cant even activate it

Khalex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Bug-Kicked me from a ranked game

I was playing a ranked game just now, when i started to get terrible lag spikes, it got to the point where i couldnt play.
It came up with the attempting to reconnect symbol, this went on for about 5 minutes before i quit the game to re-connect.
However, when i disconnected it told me that servers were undergoing maintenance and closed the game client.
I could not re open lol because it said the servers were offline...
I also suspect that this was why i was lagging in the first place.

TLDR;
Lol server shutdown made me leave a ranked game and not be able to re-connect. Can i
get a loss forgiven?

Ahipene

10-25-2012

k so i clicked play normal 5v5 . asked if i wanted to accept clicked yes. it froze for 2 mins then returned me to home screen . tried a game again said i left game need to reconnect . clicked yes reconnect never worked. relogged 4 times reconnect each time. all failed stuck in this position after 30 mins. retryed again sayd reconnect but nothing changes stuck on this screen. after playing 4 games this morning i dont know what the problem is. or how long i be stuck here.

bug
clicked play pvp.(5v5)
asked to accept game
i accepted
froze
returned home screen
said left game do i want to recconect
click yes does nothing
relogging no difference

Ahipene

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioHz05 View Post
Is promote supposed to affect super minions?
It doesn't affect them at all, cant even activate it
no it doesnt affect them lol

FiyaIce

10-25-2012

For the new tt, purple minions push to blue turret with 1 wave. no other champs helping them push.

Aruxnoblex

10-26-2012

Hello, My name is Luis, Me and My team we found a bug with Zyra. We play a normal game in the summoner rift, ous team have the next champs:
Katarina,Jayce,Shen,Ezreal and Leona.
The enemy team have the next champs:
Olaf,Zyra(she is the problem of the bug),Ganplank,Veigar and the new champ Elise.
in the team fights, we hat so much lagg when Zyra use her skills my computer low of 60 fraps to 05 fraps. plz fix this bug is so bad for all player we lose for that T_T.
PD: My summoner name : Aruxnoblex Server: NA
Ty for your attention :3