Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGrandMaster12

09-16-2012

Whenever I log in it says to "reconnect" and i never even started a game so when I press reconnect it just freezes.

Cpt Jhoon

09-16-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2582645

please read and fix....
im desperate.... T^T

supister

09-19-2012

Why isn't there a bug report .exe that we can run? The instructions on filing bugs list like 4 different folders where logs might be kept. We're supposed to decide on some basis which logs to submit. But this is too easy to make into a system, where we just tick the box of the problem that we saw and file a comment about it. Manual selection of the files is just crazy...

KngOfPandemonium

09-20-2012

Hi i have 2 accounts and i cant load a game in either.it says the pvp.net client has stopped working. I cant even reconnect. Better not get banned for a riot fail.

Varnis

09-21-2012

I was in the lobby of a 5v5 normal matchmaking unranked game...and when the game was starting up...it didn't bring up the loading screen and when I bring up the launcher client it says that the game is in progress and I can't access the game itself, it's happened twice and now I'm probably going to be suspended due to not being able to play

Pog Mi Hone

09-22-2012

I have had multiple instances, especially if someone leaves character select. If a new game queues and I pick the same champ as last, it lets me pick my champ with a message saying the champ has already been seleceted.

The other I just found. I was in a custom Dominion game. I opened the spell list and then the timer ended to start the game. After it was all over and we came back to the HUD, it still had the spell menu open in front of all the rest. I was able to X out of the menu.

Mattnewman420

Recruiter

09-28-2012

Quote:
Veigar:
Hi guys, we really appreciate you taking the time to help us make this game better! In writing your bug, it can be helpful to follow the below formatting so we can address your issues faster.

Subject of Ticket
When submitting a bug report, please put "Bug - Short Description of Bug" in the subject line. You can also add a prefix to specify what system the bug is related to, e.g. [PvP.net] or [Patcher]

Body of Ticket
This section should be a detailed description of your problem.

Steps to Reproduce:
Sample:

Logged into the Game Client
Clicked on "Play Game."
Joined a game called "game," hosted by "host"
Was on the Blue Team.
Entered Champion Selection Page
Selected Champion "Ryze"
Game Launch
Game never loaded
*Try repeating your steps to see if you can make the bug occur again.*

Attach Important Files:
Every time you send in a bug report, please attach your dxdiag.txt file. If you are reporting a game crash, please attach your crash log. You may also attach screenshots, images, or other files that you feel are important.

Finding your dxdiag.txt and other relevant logs:
You can read detailed descriptions of how to find and post relevant technical files here:
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs
http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...o+a+Forum+Post

Thanks for letting me know how to submit a bug.

Birdieman Breh

09-28-2012

Riot,
This is a huge bug and I and the team I was with should be refunded elo.
I was in a game that was very glitchy, buggy for some reason and I was going to trade champions with another player. For some reason it would not let me switch champions and a message error kept popping up saying active game not found which makes no sense. Then I went to switch summoner spells and it wouldn't let me do that either. So I exited the client before the game started (in the loading screen) because it was that glitchy. As I come back to log into the client, I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE OPTION TO RECONNECT TO THE GAME. AND I AM AM ABLE TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME WHILE THAT GAME GOES ON. So now, I lose elo that I couldn't even play in the game I was SUPPOSED to play in, but I won my one that I went in. I don't understand this glitch. This has never happened to me ever. I don't have screenshots because It's not possible to take 50 screenshots in 5 seconds..

I hope you, (riot) can look at my time stamps of my game and see that I'm not lying about this. I really don't want to get banned for "leaving" a game, which wasnt my fault anyway. The game glitched me out of the game and i couldn't reconnect.

Carlospokerface

09-28-2012

Hi guys, my problem is that i have the skin of astronautilus, but this week naulitus is free, so i dont know why if i target nautilus in my profile the game said that i didnt have it, so i cant play with my skin, what i suppose to do? ty for your help

yytrium

09-30-2012

hay u need to fix the pull on darus ****en 1 inch a way and he cna still grab you what kinda **** is that realy fix it that just bull****
1inch away from his grab and he can still grab you plz fix that ****