How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OzLightningCount

07-09-2012

Hey Riot, you guys need to pick things up. While I am appreciative of this amazing free game that you have offered us I am very very very tired of your recent lagging issues that you have been offering as well. No one cares about pulsefire ezreal enough to have this much grief. screw teemo skins and lets not lag out of rank games!

Arabvamp

07-10-2012

Recently got Windows 7 (upgraded from Vista 32 bit)
Reinstalled League of Legends
Tried to run, error occured
Error message: "Could not load direct 3d" comes up

STEPS TAKEN TO FIX THIS;
Reinstalled League of Legends
Updated Direct X11
Ran LeagueOfLegendsBaseNA.exe as listed on prior bug threads.

Still no results... any advice?

Six Machine

07-11-2012

hello, when I use rolling thunder (Q skill) volibear sometimes pushes enemies instead of pulling them backwards, I happened on many occasions, this critically affects my ganks.

108th Fruit

07-12-2012

Whoops. Didn't mean to post here.

Igetallthegirls

Recruiter

07-12-2012

The game says it's undefined and then i click read more and it says all the servers are online?

BIackPanda69

07-12-2012

When i'm in game, i can't see any champs, nor could i see any of my teammates champs that they choose. Also i can't change any of my masteries. Anyone help?

BIackPanda69

07-12-2012

When i'm in game, i can't see any champs, nor could i see any of my teammates champs that they choose. Also i can't change any of my masteries. Anyone help?

Drandim

07-12-2012

Lee Sin bug- resonating strike lag

The resonating strike ability on Lee Sin lags about half the time to the point where I am normally dead before it recovers(normally three to five seconds), other people have shared similar experiences with me, this has been around since the Draven patch.

Logged in to PvP.net; clicked Play; Selected Summoner's Rift; normal or ranked solo/duo queue. Chose Lee Sin, selected sonic wave/resonating strike as first ability. fired sonic wave at an enemy champion, hit the skill shot, used resonating strike.

Electeddead

07-15-2012

I've only noticed it it bots, but occasionally all their buff and debuff notifiers (e.g. ignite has fire around them, when garen uses his decisive strike his sword lights up and so on) stay on them for the rest of the game. Really confusing and annoying.

Probably a squillion other people have said but if you have a buff that stays has no timer, it randomly copies the timer from a different spell and it stays there for a bit (until you die i think). Not really a problem, just isn't supposed to happen.

chengxizhou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Bug - Yorick's ult omen of death does not revive champion anymore for some reason......... happened to me like 4 or 5 times in game already. plz fix it( I main Yorick.......)