How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dandtheswang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

Zeprido

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible View Post

Finding your dxdiag.txt and other relevant logs:
You can read detailed descriptions of how to find and post relevant technical files here:
http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...on+of+LoL+Logs
http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...o+a+Forum+Post
This section still needs to be fixed, links are redirected to the home page for the support forum.

rishab rawat x

07-18-2011

BUG.. POPPY. after E skill she doesnt attack the targeted champ/minions always

Crazy Killer3212

07-18-2011

when im was playing game my game froxe but it showed everybody and it wont let me in.

StealthMaster117

07-22-2011

Title League of legends bugg that is ruining lol for me...

When i log in it says that i left a game and to reconnect so i click reconnect and it sits there and then says that i have a problem with my firewall and/or not connected to the internet and i was on last night and i finished a game then i logged off then when i went to play this morning im so confused plz help me!

Sairtar

07-24-2011

Playing as shen against computers, my health would not increase nor decrease leading to sudden uninformed death.

I uploaded a screenshot of my item readout, and it capped me at something like 1860 health. As you can imagine I must have had more, but there was no responsiveness to gaining life nor taking damage. Everything is up to date, and this is the only problem I have had so far.

hatedblood

07-24-2011

if kog is low enough to die to ashes ult arrow he's dead self that can explode for some true damage will be stuned for the duration of the arrow

Langotriel

07-25-2011

Hey i saw the template but this will be quick.

the bug is : if you lose connection when you die and respawn while disconnected, then reconnect you cannot respawn. you stay dead forever and this is a major problem becuase :

1. - you can't play for the rest of the match
2. - you get reported as idle because you cannot move.

please fix

Lickolotupus

07-25-2011

So, is there an incentive to report bugs? Like if I found a huge one, would a get 975 RP?

waffle pwns you

07-28-2011

Bug-legendary-godlike mixup
when i was playing a match as nocturne yesterday, i became legendary(narrator even announced it)
si when i got killed by a katarina, it said she had taken down the godlike wafflepwnsyou!(+500gold).
it said i was godlike even though i was legendary and kat only got 500 gold instead of 1000. im not sure if
this is a bug or some sort of mixup :/ anyways, thanks for your time.