How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strider051

07-09-2011

Concerning the summoner freezing while the rest of the game continues un laged, I have posted some technical specs on a 45 minute test game. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=944460

paaarly

07-09-2011

sometimes starting today when i play a game the champ select dosnt show up some other people complained too

ASP Socrates

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Body of Ticket
This section should be a detailed description of your problem.

Steps to reproduce:
1.Click on play game --) 5v5 --) match me with teamates.
2.Queue goes.
3.Once in champion selection:
-The champion tab is selected BUT
-The arrows on both side are those of the skin selector, and the skins rectangles are black IE: It's like champion selection was skipped, and you were directly to skin selection.
-No champion is picked. Changing skins is not possible.
-That area is frozen, you cannot change tabs.
-Masteries, runes and minimize/close work as normal
4.You are assigned a random hero after the timer ends. When that's done you can switch skins.
5. When the game should start, it freezes definitly.

mateolois21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origanls View Post
What the hell riot?! all my master got delete for the third time, wasn't aware of it when i join a normal, notice it again. Can this bug be fix soon, starting to get pissed if I keep fixing them again.... *sight*. Not a problem, but don't like doing during a game.
i get the same thing but it happens when i switch computers exampple : i went to my friends house and tried to play there with my account and in the lobby when i was about to change my masteries it was all gone bu when i get home i logged in and play i saw the masteries is back.. my point is the masteries you set is only saved in your computer.

jodebolas

07-12-2011

hi, i want to repor a bug, there is a minor problem, when someone ignites most of the time , miss fortune or rumble, for a time if they die or even if they live the ignite aura it still on them, confusing sometimes that they are or not under the effect of ignite

johndoe032

07-12-2011

i want to report a bug in game

its with lee sin( W skill, or well the seconairy)
it says u should get (..) % livesteal and spellvamp, but ive noticed for sererall games now that after the match when i look in the graphs i have 0 points for healing done, and i dont see any green numbers when i atack so i gues i dont get the lifesteal im seposed to.

ive only recently started to play lee sin again and noticed it last week im not sure if it was in there befor that.

greetz johndoe0032

Free 2 One

07-14-2011

The game screen doesn't load up; after the countdown finished and the screen disappeared to load the usual playing screen, it doesn't do it. I can't reconnect to the game even after restarting my computer and smashing the keyboard.

sahiljosh

Recruiter

07-15-2011

i face a prblm n i dnt knw if it is a bug cn any1 help me
after my every match either pvp or bot game i gain only 60-70 ip even after scoring lk 10-12 kills and d in a bar d same amount of ip is not enabled lyk
+69 +16(match ip) +69ip (not enabled)

sahiljosh

Recruiter

07-15-2011

i mayb facing a bug
after every match of mine i gain only 60-80 ip for both pvp n bot game ever since i got lv10
eg
+60ip(win bonus) + 6ip(game bonus) +60ip(not enabled)
wat is dis cn any1 help??????

Killalert

07-16-2011

ban the mummy so we dont lose! ok he is banned, or is he..... http://imageshack.us/f/841/gjriot.png/ Haven't seen this bug since the most recent patch.

Joined a ranked game at a friends, the mummy was banned yet the other team still picked him....
I don't know how to recreate this bug other than maybe trial and error... because it obviously works sometimes, somehow...

Maybe the person was having connection issues till after the bans? Maybe somehow it didn't register.... If i think of any other possible reasons besides a coding error or previously stated scenario, I will let you know.