How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Net56

10-26-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post16281323

I posted a thread on this before I saw this thread. Main problem is that after pressing "PLAY", the matchmaking timer goes on forever and never matches me into a game. If I try leaving the queue, it says a match has been made and champion selection is imminent. But it's not. Since I can't get to the champion selection phase, I can't play the game at all.

In-game name is the same as on here: Net56

EDIT: In terms of the steps taken...

1) Start game client
2) After about 5 minutes the client says I've been disconnected. After about half a second, it goes on as if nothing is wrong.
3) Start matchmaking

Nothing happens after that. I can start a game during those 5 minutes before it says I've been disconnected, but it's back to bugs after the match has ended. Meaning I have to restart the client every time I want to do a match. And for modes that take a bit longer to start (such as Draft), they are out of the question.

hellsenergen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

In dominion I used darkwind as Alistar used headbut. The knockback effect seems to have allowed darkwind to bounce indefinitely between alistar and poppy, they were both instantly killed before fiddlesticks touched the ground. I have not tried to replicate this, and it would be extremely hard to abuse.

Valintine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

I load up the client, get in to main page. Doesn't matter what game type it is, but it freezes up at champ selection, without the two options to continue to selection or continue what I was doing for 30 seconds or so. Anyways, after the 30 seconds, the champ selec screen comes up, but without any champs, or people. Everything's black. And I have to restart the program. If y'all could somehow figure out what's wrong, that'd be swell.

Dakiren

11-01-2011

wish i had read this before posting a bug

Prødígy

11-01-2011

A lot of times in game, my champions health bar along with minions and enemy champion's health bar would dissapear until I scroll onto them and click it. Is there any way to fix it?

TKGVRTCVJBKGHF

11-01-2011

there was this bug. its called xin. so OP

The Wet Sheep

11-01-2011

i start LoL
i launch it
i start the queue
i select my champ (doesnt matter what one)
the game starts
then it crashes and gives me this error message
['.\string_s.c' (700)]::mbstowcs_s(): ERROR-> invalid parameter! {expression = 'invalid MBS character'}
i cant play.
i dont think your patch was quite ready yet
if u could fix that would make me happy

spyrakos1234

11-04-2011

When i press play on PvP.net patcher League of Legends Air Debug 1.47.11_11_01_13_30 has a black screen plz help me guys

candyman262

11-08-2011

bug- when the time i buy rp already complete the transaction..but at the end i didn't received rp point. i check already my account...it was already cut...but i still don't get the rp, i buy for 3day past...for $35usd...please solve this problem.......thanks

Tysukiomi

11-09-2011

black screen after champion select, multiple posts on this topic :L
tried reinstalling game, removing and redownloading each of the required things to run the game, nothing worked