Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkstarrising

10-05-2011

during game play as nasus after i have my full build i can kill minion waves with 2 siphon strikes. each kills 3-5 minions depending how close together they are. but i couldnt tell if i was just getting +3 dmg for the one i hit or all that died. this would be very helpful to know. my build is tri-force 2 phantom dancers, blood thirster, infinity edge and tiamat. my siphon was hitting for a min of 1500 the splash effect killed all creeps around the one hit.

Brovonte

10-05-2011

hey, i have had FWOTD available for the past 4 games. i won 3 of them and got about 265 IP for all three games. Not that i dont like the extra IP. but i'm pretty sure thats a bug :P

jannamage

10-06-2011

Riot plz fix that lag on my main account im suspended. and i go wacht when and can continu to play then im report until 24 december 1969 =o plz fix that bug thx a lot JANNAMAGE

Baam

10-06-2011

This is NOT a bug posting thread.

Cid Orlandu

10-06-2011

Not sure if this is a bug or not but.. i run league on a 32 inch tv with vga cable, every thing is fine till i actually get into a game, everything is really close up and wide looking, so i assume its a resolution issue so i go to change the resolution, here in lies the problem, when i change the resolution to certain setings to try and see which one will make the game look better for me, some of them scramble the screen all to muck. my major problem then is i cant tell whats what with all the mess and cannot revert back to a resolution that is sane. there is no "click here to apply these seting within the next 10 seconds or it will revert to default" i litterly had to un-install and re-install the game twice and i still cant find which setings i need. theres also no option in the game loby ( the main area with all the menu options for store/make game or join game) to adjust these setings in game. I need help with this and i think it would be awesome and help alot of people if there were a way around having to uninstall reinstall. need options riot, please and thank you.

EntombedCurve8

10-07-2011

Well.. I tried join a dominion game, as soon as it started, lagged out, then when i tried to sign back in, It said i was banned until decmeber in 1969! please fix it!

ShaIom

10-07-2011

Apparently my account is suspended until December 26, 1969....What did I do wrong Riot

Responsibly

10-08-2011

Bug - Champion Select Problem

Okay, so Im having three problems here, to start off when I get into a champion select, it wont show any champions at all, second of all, if my champions do load, all the pictures are enlarged and over-lapping eachother. Last but not least, I noticed that if your champions dont load properly, you wont get a penalty, which I havent been getting for any of the 2 last problems, please look into it Riot.

Ryu Karakuri

10-08-2011

All my influence points got away. I have 3964 and now i just have 274, i just loged in and it didnt change.
I hope u help me.

Little GC

10-08-2011

Hey riot can i please get unbaned forever my comp cant take all the dominion muisic and the entensity please message me back thanks if u can
From, Gamecontrolguy