The Tribunal: When do YOU punish?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashgard

06-13-2011

Punished!

UcanBiteME

06-13-2011

Man I sure hope that LOL reviews some of the harsh people. You need to use the tribunal in a fair and impartial manner. You should not be using it to subdue your own RAGE.

To punish someone for one affense is crazy. To punish someone for a power outage is also crazy. I have had many games with teammates on premade where we are all at the same table and they are DC'd due to LOL issues. We do not rage on them or believe they should be punished. Remember there should be a pattern for this not a 1 time offense.

Look in the chat log and check their history. You can usually tell if it is intentional.

InfernalPanther

06-13-2011

I find that punishing is really not a big deal though. Riot decides their punishment and I trust them to make a good decision and make a just punishment for the violation in question. I figure that most of the cases deserve a punishment, it's rare to find someone who got reported for no reason, especially when they've been reported for certain things in several games.

Yugthrad

06-13-2011

I do the tribunal like I play baseball. 3 strikes and you are out. If I don't see 3 things between the games submitted then I pardon. If I see 3 then bam punish.

Easiest way for me to deal with it.

Okami Amaterasu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

i pardon when the reported afk'ed without saying a word, at the start of the game (if there's nothing indicating he did it on purpose), etc etc, and more recently i clicked the pardon button because a guy reported the party member (the only one who reported) because he said n´gger ONCE, also lol'd :/

Exiled Navigator

06-13-2011

seems to me that the tribunal is full of merciless do*uchebags

Mayobe

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okami Amaterasu View Post
i pardon when the reported afk'ed without saying a word, at the start of the game (if there's nothing indicating he did it on purpose), etc etc, and more recently i clicked the pardon button because a guy reported the party member (the only one who reported) because he said n´gger ONCE, also lol'd :/
Wish there was a report feature for the forums.