tribunal doesnt work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malleus Deum

06-13-2011

honestly i have seen a rise in trollers recently. like a 0-10 morde who is soloing against trynd top laughing because woops i lagged. Or a teamate who raged because i asked if he was playing ad teemo and he wouldnt respond and everyone else was telling me to pick ashe so when i do he rages and procedes to not to help the team any time i am around essentially making the game a 4v5. or a jungling xin who dies 4 times before our mids could reach lvl 7 then leaves. all these games were ranked and sadly i couldnt report them because chat was broken. I am by no means great but its hard when you climb out of hell to be thrown right back into it in one night.

Darkcyd

06-13-2011

I am unsure what you meant but I believe this communication breakdown is due to the assumption that you think the Tribunal would "fix" anything.

The Tribunal is a method for Riot to reduce time reviewing cases. It allows for them to train people to judge the way they do by rewarding them IP. Once they have so many people judging the way they do, they can simply filter out the people who aren't yet and find if a player should be banned by popular consensus of those who have high correct judging percentages. It keeps them from having to read logs. That is it. There is nothing more the Tribunal does. If you were hoping otherwise, you were wrong.

Yugthrad

06-13-2011

Tribunal works, but unfortunately they just don't perma ban for no reason. People get warning warning temp ban temp ban then perma. So they have to show up in front of the tribunal 5 times before a perma ban goes out.

Since tribunal is anywhere from 8-12 games from what I see on average that is about 45-60 games of pure trolling (That they are reported on).

I don't even play 60 games a month so yeah... You can get away with a ****load in this game before you are gone.

Roccano

06-13-2011

I am going to go out on a limb here and just say that its summer and there are a lot of kids going to be getting online and such.

Terrog

06-13-2011

The Tribunal is going to take time to have a large effect on the general quality of games. Know that others will report bad form from troll players at a later date. True trolls may get warning, 3 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban in sequence but still ruin hundreds of games in their "career".

Malleus Deum

06-13-2011

eh might be i forget those little *******s get out of school around now. gah i hate how obnoxious kids can be. that might be why i have seen the number of trolls go up. hey they have nothing better to do.

Malleus Deum

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrog View Post
The Tribunal is going to take time to have a large effect on the general quality of games. Know that others will report bad form from troll players at a later date. True trolls may get warning, 3 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban in sequence but still ruin hundreds of games in their "career".
I am more into the three strikes your out but riot would hate to perma ban a large portion of there customers like that.

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

There is an extremely large population that play this game. Tribunal should be helping get rid of some of the worst offenders now, but it'll be a while before the full affects are seen. Unfortunately it seems you just had a very unlucky run.