Too much negativity.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fireseed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Can Riot put in place a system where you could compliment a player, for being kind, well mannered, or cool headed? Right now the current system has us sorting through all negativity and its hard to not find most of these kids guilty, without some proof of them acting otherwise.

Kalisia01

06-13-2011

You are seeing the games where the player was reported for ruining the experience for others. It doesn't matter if he was a nice guy in other games, he still deserves to get punished for those he ruined by feeding/afking/etc.

Darkcyd

06-13-2011

Is that what you think? What Riot thinks or just the way it is? I'm just curious.

Exiled Navigator

06-13-2011

dude, i dont think ANYONE woulda press that button next to a big red button that says "REPORT"
one thing i know is that everyone after lvl 20 get so serios they never even say anything good during the game. from my experience, 80% of ALL lvl 30 ive played are a complete disaster, ruining everyones experience. if more than half the players are ragers and noobs like that, how CAN you use that button with complement options. i just cant visualize it

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

I have to agree with Kalisia01. You don't get put on trial for your actions 99% of the time. You get put on trial for your actions 1% of the time. The tribunal is your trial and I'm not going to excuse someones racial slurs just because they had a positive attitude in other games.