One big problem...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mannequine

06-13-2011

The reason I do Tribunal is because like most people I don't want a feeding racist roodie-poo on my team, it's an unpleasant experience at the best of times but it's even harder to play a game effectively with one spamming your chat and second guessing your decisions before they walk into a 5 man gank waiting in a bush for them.... AGAIN.

For a few days now I've been using the tribunal. At first it was going swimmingly, the first cases set what I now see as typical. 10 games one leave because they were lagging then 9 more afk / leaves 2 - 15 minutes in. I have punished every last case that came up, even after reading and searching for a reason to pardon these people.
In some cases I have seen maybe one or two good games. Out of 10 and even these were riddled with racist comments and general abuse. Which may I add is under the third section of "How the tribunal works" as an example of "when should I punish?"

In short I've covered a number of cases and cannot find anyone to pardon. I realise that most of the people getting reported deserve it. Is there meant to be a time scale on how many games were played in between the reported games where I can find out something good about this player? This process has become a one button ordeal for the most part because by seeing some of these players on tribunal with leaves a few minutes in after feeding 3 kills in 10 separate games there isn't really another option.

Is there actually a situation in LoL where anyone has actually done one of the "When should I be voting to Pardon?" examples.

Lineov

06-13-2011

I'm new to the Tribunal as well and thus far I haven't seen any pardonable examples. I've skipped a case or two due to language barrier but all the cases i've tried I've decided to punish instead of pardon. I understand your frustration in the matter and here's a +1 for my support.

Mannequine

06-13-2011

I have DESPERATELY tried to find cases when I pardoned people after the first day, there is nothing. the system seems necessary as the problem was getting ridiculous but the pardon button practically doesn't need to be there from what I've seen.

the only cases where I've thought of pardoning people they've had 2 or 3 games with some minor infringements then the next few have all been leaves or 0/20/0 games. So I've hit punish anyway. Even if a pardonable action comes up odds are against the person. I guess they bring it upon themselves.

SnafuFubar

06-13-2011

Riot stated around the time Tribunal began that the cases we are seeing in the early stages will be mostly 100% punish because of the way their internal system is set up to be extreamly lenient. So you have to be extreamly bad to even come up for punishment in their system. As it moves along with the addition of Tribunal they are going to start relaxing the system and you will start seeing much more questionable cases down the road.

Mannequine

06-13-2011

thank you snafuFubar, I was just confused as nothing in the tribunal was even questionable.